With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 5 Poster in Good Quality, 2017 Release Date Restated, Update- HQ Version

tri. Part 5 Poster in Good Quality, 2017 Release Date Restated, Update- HQ Version

After lots of people freaking out about it, we finally have it, woo!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A good quality image of the theatrical poster for Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5 Symbiosis!

The poster image has also added text to show that it's scheduled for a theatrical release in 2017 (which we knew, but nice to have it on the poster image to reconfirm.)

Previous thread with prior information and discussion is here.

At least at the time of this posting, the overall tri. website is still themed after Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4.

Update- An even better version via Toei USA.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Significantly larger, just without the 2017 date, with some English credits added.

Thanks to neko for the heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

The clearer picture makes me notice Meicoomon's mega/ultimate there has one of those knight...mouth...thingys. Makes me more excited to see the whole thing in a much clearer shot.

He also has lighting bolt that similiar to Omegamon on his head, I love the design.

Still waiting for the reveal of the release date 😂
    Hope will got it soon

That... is an INSANE amount of 2s on the poster... uh-oh.

I don't get why it is Ophanimon Fall Down Mode.
    She clearly has wings. She won't fall down anywhere.
    Heh.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Is there another one eye-white digimon behind Ophanimon FM and Meicoomon's Mega? It looks like a digimon's white head or something like that behind the aigrette of Meicoomon's Mega

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    This may confirm one of my greatest fears since the first OVA of tri. was released: they don't have any idea where this story is going. And when I'm stating that, I'm not saying of course that they can construct each film between OVAs and they make last-minute minor changes, is that they don't even have a framework of the story since the very beginning, that's probably why tri. was eventually announced as a series of OVA and not as a regular TV series, therefore that's probably also the reason why they can not give us an exact date right now. I bet that even Ophanimon FM wasn't planned to appear, but they decided to go this way, as a way to ease (and make profitable) the long-time struggle between Ophanimon and Holydramon, and because they have no idea what to do with the story from now on. So, it literally can happen anything at this point, and while this is good in some sort of way, on the other hand I believe it's a shame that that the creators of tri. were more interested (at least in origin) in milk the return of Aventure instead of caring about the quality of the story...I still think that Kakudo should have been in charge of the project.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongebond View Post
    I don't get why it is Ophanimon Fall Down Mode.
    She clearly has wings. She won't fall down anywhere.
    Heh.
    Actually, according to the lore, Ophanimon FM is not an Ophanimon that has fallen to the Dark Area or something alike (that's presumably Lilithmon), instead is an Ophanimon that has gone mad and has suprassed her own emotions.

I'm a Maniac
    Wow!! That's just amazing. Thank you for sharing this clear poster. Looking at meicoomon's new form in the blurry pictures, I was thinking of her as a fat bear-like creature. But now it's clear that she has a tall thin body covered with brown hairs and partially protected by that armor which seems to be made os stone and jewelry. Her overall appearance is thus similar to that of meicrackmon's. But this new design is more modest and I like it more than meicrackmon's design. And the lower half of her body is really similar to that of rebootmon's.

I'm still not convinced that the pale wings are drawn like this because of bad perspective and lack of talent. The right wing is too far from ophanimon's body. I think both of ofhanimon's wings are present at lower heights as we can see two distinct golden wings in her left side with different angles. Or this is just my imagination. The pale wings also look organic in contrast to ophanimon's metalic ones. The lines on thise wings are like skin wrinkles.

There is another weird feature that needs the full picture of meicoomon's new form to be seen properly. There is a purple globe behid her left shoulder and that gray appendix is seemingly wraped around it or is attached to it.

Thanks for the image.
    Last edited by Libra; 04-06-2017 at 03:10 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    A few things become clearer

1. Hikari does have her whistle in her hand. Her whistle is a proof of Hikari/Tailmon's bond. Something probably will happen to their relationship. Hikari and Tailmon never have an issue regarding their relationship. Even after reboot they re-bonded pretty quickly. So this is gonna be awesome

2. Meicoomon's Ultimate level is freaking awesome. I dig the Knight touch in her face.

3. And probably the most important thing to be noted in the poster. Look at the binary code dominated by number 2, like really really dominated by number 2 and i don't see any 0, while in previous posters' binary code they didn't have that many of 2 (check it by yourself). Is that mean the infection will be much severe?
    Last edited by sulmandinah; 04-06-2017 at 03:15 AM.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast