With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: tri. Part 5 Poster in Good Quality, 2017 Release Date Restated, Update- HQ Version

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    I'm wondering about the date of Part 5.

It seems that the movie is still going to be released in 2017, but we have no exact date.

This makes me think that they are still more than six months away.

After all, we saw the exact date for Part 3 after the end of Part 2, even though there was a six-month gap.
    I'm betting for either August or September

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkIceFox View Post
    And the fact that we can't see anything of Hikari's face makes me feel like it could be any range of emotions. Posession? Anger/Depression? That is an angry fist clench on that whistle... maybe we finally find out what happened to the 02 kids and Hikari snaps. Rage despair event horizon! Causes a raging rampage of revenge evolution in her digimon in response?
    I know that many people like the idea that she will be pretty upset (because this could be an interesting development). However, I don't think this really fit with her character.

I feel that she being possessed or depressed are more likely option.
    I know I stated this many times before, but I feel the need to bring it up again. If we don't see that Dark Ocean again, I'll be disappointed.
    Agreed. The Dark Ocean just is too much of a golden opportunity to develop and highlight Hikariís character effectively in my personal opinion. If not, I'd at least like to see something about the Original Chosen, Yggdrasil, Homeostasis or Meicoomon that connects to the original battle in Hikarigaoka between Greymon and Parrotmon. They've already shown that they're willing to go deep into the Adventure lore and it'd be cool to see how the important background forces in Adventure might've influenced the beginning of the Chosen Children directly.

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by DigimonTrash View Post
    Agreed. The Dark Ocean just is too much of a golden opportunity to develop and highlight Hikariís character effectively in my personal opinion. If not, I'd at least like to see something about the Original Chosen, Yggdrasil, Homeostasis or Meicoomon that connects to the original battle in Hikarigaoka between Greymon and Parrotmon. They've already shown that they're willing to go deep into the Adventure lore and it'd be cool to see how the important background forces in Adventure might've influenced the beginning of the Chosen Children directly.
    As I said, I really doubt the staff have enough time to put Dark Ocean into Tri (not to mention that there has been no hint that Dark Ocean will appear in Tri). So I do not think we're going to see the Dark Ocean in these movies.

Regarding some connection between Tri's elements and the first battle in Hikarigaoka, I think this is possible and it would be pretty interesting development. Although this will depend on whether the Tri's staff wants to touch that story or not.
    Last edited by Kon; 04-15-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Follow Solomon on DeviantArt Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel
    As I said, I really doubt the staff have enough time to put Dark Ocean into Tri (not to mention that there has been no hint that Dark Ocean will appear in Tri). So I do not think we're going to see the Dark Ocean in these movies.
    TBH, I think at least a cameo from Daemon would be enough for me.

Regarding some connection between Tri's elements and the first battle in Hikarigaoka, I think this is possible and it would be pretty interesting development. Although this will depend on whether the Tri's staff wants to touch that story or not.
    Now that you mention that, I do kind of wish to see Parrotmon as a potential obstacle to fight, since the ''reboot' apparently is supposed to resurrect deceased/erased Digimon.

I recall there was a lot of speculation in the past that suggested that the Parrotmon incident in Odaiba was directly related to the adventures of the Original 5 Chosen Children. The timeline even lines up nicely for that still to be the case!

I also would be kinda happy to see a reborn Parrotmon being an enemy at some point during tri. It would be a nice capstone to the story - the adventure started with Greymon fighting Parrotmon and the adventure can end with a Greymon fighting a Parrotmon. (Or if the marketing department is smart: BlitzGreymon fighting Crossmon.)
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I come from the net
    I like that last idea right there. I think it'd be a great idea. If only for a bookend-y thing.

That really does sound amazing. Now I'm going to be sad when we inevitably don't get that fight.

New thread with new tri. Part 5 info is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567