With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 5 Poster in Good Quality, 2017 Release Date Restated, Update- HQ Version

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Digimon'sDigitalWill View Post
    Now, if Part 6 Poster at least features Seraphimon and Ophanimon, I will be content.
    PLEASE no Ophanimon

I'm going digital
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    Did anybody noticed that Meiko is angry too?
    I notice the same.

Overall, this poster does not seem to present "heroes", since this seems to be a very sinister atmosphere.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    (Digital Monsters X-Evolution is a timeless gem)
    *Full stop* ...i think i just threw up in my mouth.
    Hahahahah I was referring to the plot, not to the CGI or any other regard, and overall, what I meant to say is that Kakudo knew how to adapt the X-Antibody concept for film, and imo, the result was more than decent. Besides, I'm really into Digimon stories that doesn't feature humans at all, and this is the only example in the franchise, alongside Aegiomon's Chronicle from Crusader, which I like a lot too.

Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Digimon'sDigitalWill View Post
    Now, if Part 6 Poster at least features Seraphimon and Ophanimon, I will be content.
    PLEASE no Ophanimon
    Why all that hate against Ophanimon? It's because of her lore, design...or just because reasons? Maybe you haven't noticed it yet, but Angewomon is a feminine angel too (in case you aren't into them) xD

Quote Originally Posted by JPPP View Post
    I dind't liked the Meicoomon's evolution in the first image we saw, but now i love it!!
    It looks like we have a snake like body insted of legs, and this is pretty cool!! In some descriptions, Demiurge have a lion face and a snake body...
    Meicoomon is the Demiurge indeed. But this makes me wonder, is Meicoomon some kind of a Creator Goddess? If so, how are they going to tie everything up in the storyline of Adventure? The only I can think of, is that Meicoomon is somehow related to Apocalymon and the Death Evolution itself, the same as the DigiQuartz is a residual product of Bagramon in Young Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    I notice the same.

Overall, this poster does not seem to present "heroes", since this seems to be a very sinister atmosphere.
    I think this is actually one of the most interesting themes in this poster, the fact that neither Meiko nor Hikari seem to be in the "good side" anymore, so what intrigues me really a lot right now is that if the two are in the same side? I can really see a Yggdrasill vs Homeostasis down there.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I know Meicoomon's evolution is more of a snake than a dragon (which I'm grateful for, we don't have many snake Digimon) but what if the idea they're aiming for is keeping up with the parallels between Tailmon and Meicoomon as species? First they show them in their dark evolution forms as a animal/humanoid combo and later when the eventual purification happens they switch them up with Holydramon as the animal and insert-normal-Meicoomon-evolution-here as the humanoid. As for what kind of humanoid would be, I would guess some kind of beast knight/warrior (which hopefully would keep a darkness motif without being evil instead of going for Holy/Angelic. It wouldn't be the first time they go for a lion to represent "rightful darkness" anyway)

In short, giving Meicoomon the Megidramon/Dukemon treatment between this and the sixth movie to complete the line.

The poster looks good as always. Definitely a darker and less hopeful look than previous posters.

That seems unlikely. I doubt that they will focus on particular characters (unless they are Taichi and Yamato) for the last movie, then I think the real mega evolutions of Patamon and Tailmon won't appear on posters.
    Although I wonder who will appear in the cover of Part 6.
    If it's not the 02 Kids on the final poster then we riot. They don't even have to be the focus, have them be ominous silhouettes or something.
    Just please give them some love. T_T

Follow Solomon on DeviantArt Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I think this is actually one of the most interesting themes in this poster, the fact that neither Meiko nor Hikari seem to be in the "good side" anymore, so what intrigues me really a lot right now is that if the two are in the same side? I can really see a Yggdrasill vs Homeostasis down there.
    As much I like the idea of Kari being corrupted or something to that effect (my upcoming Dark Regent fanfic story may show), I don't think we can be sure yet that this will definitely be the case at least until we get an official synopsis.

I notice the same.

I got the opposite interpretation; Meiko looks more determined the angry to me.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    The poster looks good as always. Definitely a darker and less hopeful look than previous posters.

That seems unlikely. I doubt that they will focus on particular characters (unless they are Taichi and Yamato) for the last movie, then I think the real mega evolutions of Patamon and Tailmon won't appear on posters.
    Although I wonder who will appear in the cover of Part 6.
    If it's not the 02 Kids on the final poster then we riot. They don't even have to be the focus, have them be ominous silhouettes or something.
    Just please give them some love. T_T
    I agree Rohan so far tri hasn't done the 02 kids justice at all

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Oh the 02 whining again -yawn-
    Every single new thread people whine over the same thing. It gets really old very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    ...What struggle? Fans questioning it? Man, if they didn't have it planned, the lazy way would have been to just do what Bandai tossed on the CSA Digivice.
    Excuse me? I'm sorry, but I cannot in good conscience agree with this one. How would it be "the lazy way" if they followed the CSA Digivice? If anything, it would have shown that they had good foresight and communication to have all of their ideas in order from the very beginning. On the contrary, the fact that they didn't go along with what Bandai had given us is indicative of them making things up as they go along. It pisses me off because it was advertised as "Complete" and tri. retroactively made it incomplete.

I actually agree with Shadow Shinji on this one. In my opinion, the movies have not been doing a good job of telling a coherent story and have been structured in a way to maximize fanservice in the most contrived way possible. They minimize story time by dragging things out with showing all of the evolution sequences (that lack the creativity and variety of the orignial), they throw Mega evolutions in our faces without much in the way of emotion building. It just feels empty and hollow.

Yes, it can be a corporate product to shill merchandise. But that doesn't mean it has to be mutually exclusive to being a good product. Rewatch the original Adventure series like I have and you'll see how differently they handled the evolution sequences. Honestly, nothing has gotten me as teary eyed as Angemon's reveal and sacrifice, Angemon's evolution post Wizardmon's sacrifice and WarGreymon's single-handed defeat at the hands of WarGreymon. tri has lacked the punch and buildup and they have been squandering a ton of potential to deliver some of the most poignant and memorable scenes in recent anime history. Seraphimon... Just no.
    Last edited by Actar; 04-06-2017 at 10:59 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast