With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 68

Thread: tri. Part 5 Poster in Good Quality, 2017 Release Date Restated, Update- HQ Version

  1. #11
    I'm a Maniac
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by yulkyun View Post
    Is there another one eye-white digimon behind Ophanimon FM and Meicoomon's Mega? It looks like a digimon's white head or something like that behind the aigrette of Meicoomon's Mega
    That is more like an ornament. There are a lot of them attached to this meicoomon. And these round ones are apparently attached to her shoulders from behind.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    This may confirm one of my greatest fears since the first OVA of tri. was released: they don't have any idea where this story is going. And when I'm stating that, I'm not saying of course that they can construct each film between OVAs and they make last-minute minor changes, is that they don't even have a framework of the story since the very beginning, that's probably why tri. was eventually announced as a series of OVA and not as a regular TV series, therefore that's probably also the reason why they can not give us an exact date right now.
    I don't know how to respond to this to be honest... because I'd have to explain how making tv/film/etc. works, and I just don't have the time at the moment to get into that.

    Ignoring that they never announced a schedule in the first place... delays happen.


    A decently well known anime example of that is Wolf's Rain. Delays caused episodes 15 thru 18 to be clip shows rather than the 'real' episodes, the show 'ended' with episode 26, the episodes that were 'meant' to be the final four were finished and released as OVAs.


    I mean hell... the Danny Ketch Ghost Rider run from the 90s ended with issue 93... 94 was the finale... AND IT WAS FINISHED. It took Marvel 9 years to publish a finished comic book (the first year or two they couldn't have due to business issues, but still...)


    I bet that even Ophanimon FM wasn't planned to appear, but they decided to go this way, as a way to ease (and make profitable) the long-time struggle between Ophanimon and Holydramon, and because they have no idea what to do with the story from now on.
    ...What struggle? Fans questioning it? Man, if they didn't have it planned, the lazy way would have been to just do what Bandai tossed on the CSA Digivice.


    So, it literally can happen anything at this point, and while this is good in some sort of way, on the other hand I believe it's a shame that that the creators of tri. were more interested (at least in origin) in milk the return of Aventure instead of caring about the quality of the story...
    I mean, I don't wanna say it in a mean way but... you do realize Toei isn't our friend, and this is a business right? tri. exists for no reason other than to make money. Same for Adventure (and everything that followed.) Bandai had a beeping toy, they wanted the toy to make them more even more money, they worked with their good buddy Toei to make a cartoon. That tradition continues today.

    I mean, don't get me wrong, the production crew cares, they've made that very clear. But it's still a thing that is being made to make money.


    I still think that Kakudo should have been in charge of the project.
    I love both Adventure and 02... but even if Kakudou had things as mapped out as he remembers it... he was very clearly shit at informing the people working on it.

    To say nothing of the fact that Kakudou's directing skills are most focused at children friendly lots of action shows, of which tri. isn't.



    I mean, just to point it out... They've already delivered what are, basically, four feature length productions... and from when tri. part 1 came out, to right now... is less than a year and a half.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  3. #13
    Junior Commander Solomon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    249
    Follow Solomon on DeviantArt Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by sulmandinah View Post
    Look at the binary code dominated by number 2, like really really dominated by number 2 and i don't see any 0, while in previous posters' binary code they didn't have that many of 2 (check it by yourself). Is that mean the infection will be much severe?
    Wait, I thought the reboot was supposed to erase this ''infection'', hmm...

  4. #14
    It's worth mentioning we already knew about all the number 2s on the poster from the previous (camera based) images of the part 5 poster we had (although I don't believe it was obvious that there were quite so many. Mostly in regards to the tiny ones.)

    And the infection still existing was a plot point in tri. Part 4.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  5. #15
    Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Wandering Island
    Posts
    883
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Yeah I totally see your point Marc, and you're right. It's just that, even knowing that they decide to make this or not from a business point of view, it annoys me that there are such a good directors/scriptwriters/producers that, aside of that, are really able to make the most of Digimon, but they decide to put Digimon in hands of people who ONLY care about business, and consequently the result it's not the same at the end of the day. Habumon, Konaka, Nakashima, or even Kakudo himself (Digital Monsters X-Evolution is a timeless gem) are the best examples of people who, apart of working because let's be honest, they are paid for it, do really their best in doing better products. The thing is that Adventure is one of the most well-known cartoon series around the world, and they really have a lot of material to manage better their ressources, and therefore make a more polished result, which probably means more profite (I'm aware that this doesn't happen always, there are plenty of good products quite overated). I'm very critic with everything I watch/consume, and probably my problem is that I expect too much from tri.
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 04-06-2017 at 05:30 AM.

  6. #16
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10
    I dind't liked the Meicoomon's evolution in the first image we saw, but now i love it!!
    It looks like we have a snake like body insted of legs, and this is pretty cool!! In some descriptions, Demiurge have a lion face and a snake body...

  7. #17
    I come from the net Jay Ukyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nagoya, Japan
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Yeah I totally see your point Marc, and you're right. It's just that, even knowing that they decide to make this or not from a business point of view, it annoys me that there are such a good directors/scriptwriters/producers that, aside of that, are really able to make the most of Digimon, but they decide to put Digimon in hands of people who ONLY care about business, and consequently the result it's not the same at the end of the day. Habumon, Konaka, Nakashima, or even Kakudo himself
    *Nods along* Yeah, I feel ya, brother. Down with the corporate sellouts! Where are the artists?!

    (Digital Monsters X-Evolution is a timeless gem)
    *Full stop* ...i think i just threw up in my mouth.


    To each their own opinion and all that. Apart from the questionable example of X-evolution as the high point of the franchise, I DO agree with the sentiment that TV series should be about more than making money. I understand that it exists as a business venture, but just because you're making art for money, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be making the BEST art you can.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

  8. #18
    Ain't got no mojo... Digimon'sDigitalWill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    31
    Now, if Part 6 Poster at least features Seraphimon and Ophanimon, I will be content.

  9. #19
    Junior Commander clanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Age
    15
    Posts
    340
    Add clanc on Facebook
    Did anybody noticed that Meiko is angry too?

  10. #20
    I'm going digital
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    427
    Quote Originally Posted by Digimon'sDigitalWill View Post
    Now, if Part 6 Poster at least features Seraphimon and Ophanimon, I will be content.
    That seems unlikely. I doubt that they will focus on particular characters (unless they are Taichi and Yamato) for the last movie, then I think the real mega evolutions of Patamon and Tailmon won't appear on posters.

    Although I wonder who will appear in the cover of Part 6.
    Last edited by Kon; 04-06-2017 at 07:41 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •