With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Digi Port isnt dead

Completely digital

Re: The Digi Port isnt dead

One more piece of advice... Make your own decisions, don't base them off of others posts... Be who you are, not who others are. I personally have no idea what the digiport is, but that doesn't mean I'll insult someone... Sorry if I sound harsh... So, what's the digiport? Could someone tell me, because I don't know... :embarrassed:
    I was GOING to update this to talk about my years on the board and how I spend way too much time here, but in the past year I didn't spend as much time here as I would like to in order to make it seem ridiculous. On the other hand, Py687 still beats my "score".

It's a really fantastic place. But I'll leave the descriptions to someone a bit more involved in it, since I mostly just lurk there. I'm glad that it's not shutting down--that'd be really depressing. XD It's one of the first sites I check when I first get on the internet, so this is definitely relieving to hear/see.

Agent Provocateur lost in thought's Avatar
    Follow lost in thought On Twitter Add lost in thought on Discord Visit lost in thought's Youtube Channel Add lost in thought on Steam

Stryke107:
    This is an outsiders opinion of the digiport from repeat viewings of the site (Yes, Takeru, I've visited your site. =P)
    It be a vast collective of Digimon information. There. That was easy. And it's not too bad on the eyes.
    Follow me on Twitter. Or don't. I wouldn't blame you, no one really needs that kind of negativity in their lives.

Add Rexanimon on DeviantArt

The Digi Port is just about the greatest website you can go to for Digimon-related information. I have it set as my homepage on AOL, and make sure that I check it everyday to see if there are any new updates or news topics. Pictures, news, episode guides, the Digi Port has it all.
    Execute... UNIFIED SPIRIT EVOLUTION!

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Digiport is indeed a brilliant site (coming from a fellow Digimon webmistress)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12