With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: With the Will Livestream on Saturday

With the Will Livestream on Saturday

We're going to do our first livestream!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Me and lost will be livestreaming at 2pm (Pacific) this Saturday!

Victor will be off having fun at a convention, and rather than just skipping a podcast episode (or doing it without him) we're going to try something a bit different.

I'll be playing some lesser known retro games while we both discuss the recent Digimon news.

After the news, the video gaming will continue and we will discuss whatever anyone who is in the live stream chatroom would like to hear about (if you have any questions or thoughts on the franchise you'd like to know our opinions on, this'll be the time to pop in and ask.)

The news and any relevant Digimon discussion we plan to cut out of the recording as the next podcast episode.

We have no end time planned, we will see how everything goes.

The live stream will be on Youtube, and we already have the page ready to go.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Stupid question: Why does Koenma have red devil wings and a ridiculous wig?