With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Various Appmon bits- Manga v1 Cover in Color, Rental DVD 2, & Character Sheets

Various Appmon bits- Manga v1 Cover in Color, Rental DVD 2, & Character Sheets

Some small Appmon bits that don't need their own articles...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up, a nice color image of the first volume of the Appmon manga, this time in color!

The manga came out today in Japan.

Next up, an update on the rental DVDs.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The second Appmon rental DVD is at rental shops in Japan right now. It contains episodes 5 thru 7.

The cover art is Haru and Gatchmon pulled from DVD-Box 1, which also came out today.

In addition, with the new Appmon story arc starting in a few days and promotion for that happening in Japan, Toei has tossed up character sheets for a bunch of Appmon characters.

Some of these we've seen before, but many, I believe, we've only seen photographs of from events.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Just thought it'd be nice to have them all in one place.

Expect more Appmon images in the next few days!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Funny that Dokamon's tail is spring-loaded. Also, I think this is the first time we've seen Rei's Hackmon without the hood. We also see the non-AppliDriver characters exhibiting a wider range of emotions than we've yet seen in the show.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Hackmon without the cloak actually looks a lot like the original Hackmon but color swapped. He even has the same little triangle marks on the side of his face.
    キーモン:ブラストモード

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    We’ve seen hoodless Hackmon in promotional material before.

I hadn't seen the hoodless Hackmon before. I'm so glad he actually DOES resemble his Digimon counterpart but recolored. Now they make a cute matching set.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I actually prefer if he never remove his hood, he's cuter that way.
    And Yuujin angry and cold expression is what we haven't see yet in the show.

More impressive than Yujin in my opinion is Ai. So far in the anime she's always been either blandly happy or sad.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories

I'm a Maniac
    Well I'll tell you one thing, even if I couldn't get into Appmon right away because it reminded me too much of Xros Wars, it LOOKS amazing. Seriously, it looks even better than Tri imo, which is weird since Tri is... theatrical. Once it's all out I'll probably go back and binge-watch all the episodes and be dazzled~

I come from the net
    These are really nice pictures. Give us a lot of great little info and all the great emotions. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Apashi View Post
    Well I'll tell you one thing, even if I couldn't get into Appmon right away because it reminded me too much of Xros Wars, it LOOKS amazing. Seriously, it looks even better than Tri imo, which is weird since Tri is... theatrical. Once it's all out I'll probably go back and binge-watch all the episodes and be dazzled~
    Maybe. You haven't seen the CGI yet.
    MY PROJECTS