With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Zero-Two, Tamers, Frontier, and Savers All Premiered in Early April

Zero-Two, Tamers, Frontier, and Savers All Premiered in Early April

Thought one post for all of these since they are in the first week of April would be a good idea.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Was originally going to post it on April 1st to be honest, but thought people might take it as some attempt at a joke.

Early April had a lot of Digimon series' premiere.

Based on their Japanese premiere dates:

Digimon Adventure Zero-Two premiered on April 2nd, 2000. So it premiered 17 years ago today.
    Digimon Tamers premiered on April 1st, 2001. So it premiered 16 years ago yesterday.
    Digimon Frontier premiered on April 7th, 2002. So 15 years ago on this upcoming Friday was when it premiered.
    Digimon Savers premiered on April 2nd, 2006. So it premiered 11 years ago today.

Sure people have lots of thoughts and memories they'd like to share about these shows.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add clanc on Facebook
    Digimon has a thing for April it seems

Follow Solomon on DeviantArt Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel
    I got to watch the entirety of each.

It's the start of the school year in Japan, so it lines up nicely with kids needing to start waking up early and needing to be entertained while their parents get ready for work in the morning. Makes sense given the target audience.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Add amozu16 on Google+ Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Digimon Tamers premiered on April 1st, 2001. So it premiered 16 years ago yesterday.
    LMAO, Does this mean that Tamers counts as an April Fool's Joke? (I loved it though)

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I didn't know that so many Digimon seasons premièred in April! I'm very excited about this, in particular since the 15th Anniversary of Digimon next Friday, such an important date! Frontier's is alongside Xros Wars' my favourite Digimon era. I really wish they end up giving us the D-Scanner ver.15th (at least Takuya's version), this is one of the most enjoyable Digivices I've been lucky to play.

I feel very attached to this four animes. I watched 02, Tamers and Frontier when I was a child, and Savers as a grown-up, so I have a lot of good memories from them, and I enjoy this series every time I decide to rewatch them. I think that's one of the things that make Digimon so special, that is one of this unique ageless series. I hope that both Toei and Bandai give this seasons the recognizition they deserve, and they move on from this Adventure-centrism they are showing lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    It's the start of the school year in Japan, so it lines up nicely with kids needing to start waking up early and needing to be entertained while their parents get ready for work in the morning. Makes sense given the target audience.
    It airs on Sundays though.

I come from the net
    That is crazy.

02. The sequel that sure was pretty good but there's still so many questions and we never speak of the ending again.

Tamers. Very different, gave me a reason to get cards, and had one very internet famous character. Plus sure was dark compared.

Frontier. The BlackSheepmon of the series. But it does have favorite characters of me and my best friend.

Savers. A good return to form after a few years. Right up there with Adventure and Tamers.

It airs on Saturdays, actually.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    It airs on Saturdays, actually.
    Zero-Two, Tamers, Frontier, and Savers all aired on Sunday.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.