With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Appmon OP2 Gacchen and ED3 Little Pi

Red shirt
    So Yuujin and Offmon will join the team hiding a scary truth. His red eyes and shutmon's silhouette are really something.
    And that thing in Nighto's hands 🤔🤔
    Is that a helmet for himself or a part of the company's products? In this case, that can be something very interesting. Specially the way he holds it shows if it is to be some kind of powerful objects, it will be very important. Maybe some incomplete product that will be of some importance in the final arc or something like that. Or just a helmet.
    Last edited by Libra; 04-01-2017 at 03:02 AM.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    So Yuujin and Offmon will join the team hiding a scary truth. His red eyes and shutmon's silhouette are really something.
    Is that a helmet for himself or a part of the company's products? In this case, that can be something very interesting. Specially the way he holds it shows if it is to be some kind of powerful objects, it will be very important. Maybe some incomplete product that will be of some importance in the final arc or something like that. Or just a helmet.
    It's his disguise, the moment he put on the helmet he become the L-Kamen! I swear Night look more and more like a pretty cure villain.

By the way, the theory of Hajime being Hackmon has one hole isn't it? When Sakusimon get disassembled by DoGatchmon we get a live footage of Hajime and Rei even called him and Hajime heard him(?) Is that a red herring?

I don't think Hackmon is Hajime, simply because the animation transitions from one character to another. They probably just wanted to show the two people closest to Rei in the opening.

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    It's his disguise, the moment he put on the helmet he become the L-Kamen! I swear Night look more and more like a pretty cure villain.

By the way, the theory of Hajime being Hackmon has one hole isn't it? When Sakusimon get disassembled by DoGatchmon we get a live footage of Hajime and Rei even called him and Hajime heard him(?) Is that a red herring?
    I actually think that Nighto is Hajime. He just came out of nowhere and Hajime dissapeared into thin air. But hackmon is so special to rei and it would be cool if his brother became his best friend. You also mentioned something important. If hajime was still in his normal shape while haru defeated sakushimon, so the black appli driver remains a mysterious character and can't possibly be related to hajime nor nighto and as you said, hackmon being hajime becomes a weak theory.

And now that op again, there is a very amazing point in it. The five characters are aligned side by side and for each character, a specific color is used. Yuujin's color is green despite his purple appli drive and the color used in offmon's design. There are two examples of this color assignment in this anime so far. One for seven code appmon and the same set of colors in the symbol of god grade form appmon. So far, five appli drivers are shown and it's highly possible that AI and watson will find their own appli drive some time in the anime. So the seven appli drivers can be in continuity with the concept of seven code appmon and the god symbol with seven colors. Though, my curiosity is really killing me. I don't know why they just introduced 6 god appmon and what is the role of damedamon and that damn speciamon. Timemon once told haru and others that kiwami is the highest level appmon can reach. Maybe they need a miracle to reach god level or to enter the dark web. Like the miraculous realization of dantemon after collecting seven code appmon. Two more appli drivers and the set of seven appli drivers is complete.
    Last edited by Libra; 04-01-2017 at 08:46 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... RainbowPersona's Avatar
    Follow RainbowPersona On Twitter Add RainbowPersona on Facebook Visit RainbowPersona's Xbox Live Profile
    I need to binge watch it. This made me excited to get into it

While I am kinda amused by the theory of Hackmon=Hajime, I don't think this OP is some kinda 'proof'. Leading up to the shot in the opening, we see Astra and Eri both transitioning from the moments that defined how they became Applidrivers. While the framing is a little different, it's pretty obvious that Hajime's disappearance is the defining moment for Rei to start his path to being an Applidriver.

Basically, it COULD be symbolic of Hackmon=Hajime or it could just be symbolic of Hajime's disappearance as Rei's 'starting point'.

EDIT:
    Oh, and I LOVE the animation for the new Ending!
    But dear god that song is ear poison. Like, literally the worst Digimon song. Including Etemon's songs.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post

What if that video was fake and in fact a red herring? After all, there is fakemon in the deep web who can take the form of the others. Or leviathan may have manipulated sakushimon's memories or exposed him to some fake scenes to distract the kids. But there is a problem here. If revivemon can revive the entire universe and completely lost data, why would rei be so upset about what happened to hajime. Even hackmon asked if he was willing to search for hajime knowing he is not the same person. And dezipmon was sopposed to reveal the leviathan's darkness but nothing happened after he joined rei. He was just used to realize revivemon and after many episode, leviathan's darkness is still peach black lol. Maybe that was a red herring too lol.
    Last edited by Libra; 04-05-2017 at 03:43 AM.

I come from the net
    I really like them. Maybe even better then the previous OP/ED. They're really good. A lot of good info in them too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12