With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New tri. Poster, April Fools 2017

New tri. Poster, April Fools 2017

Yep, it's that time again for a new poster!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Good ol' Sukamon Adventure tri. returns!

This time it's a parody of the tri. part 4 poster with MetalEtetmon, Cockatrimon, PlatinumNumemon, and PlatinumSukamon.

More than a few of us suspected they were going to do this on April 1st (which it already is in Japan), but it's a bit surprising that it's the tri. part 4 poster.

Hopefully we get the proper tri. part 5 poster tomorrow.

They also updated the site.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Not sure if the text being overlaid like that is part of the joke, or a mistake.

Thanks to a few different people who sent this in.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    the text being overlaid is a part of the joke since they did that last year same logo style

Quote Originally Posted by C-MC View Post
    the text being overlaid is a part of the joke since they did that last year same logo style
    No they didn't.

Last year the text on the site was easily readable.

This year the text is overlaid (on top of what looks to be the same text in a different font), making it hard to read.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander

April fools from reference book? But it's too legit to be real

someone posted a tweet 2-3 hrs ago (it's already april fools in Japan on that time)
    https://twitter.com/Hidewomi/status/847831747710525442
    there's a pic of a new digimon called Matencoremon, an ultimate and undead digimon, and its profile says it's like a skull version of mugendramon, being a combined parts of certain undead digimon. But when I checked reference book again, its name doesn't exist. The same person posted a speculation of some possible combined parts

I just can say... well it's too legit to be real, especially if it's really one of those secret jogress new digimon in 20th anniv vpet

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    We need Damemon and Gomimon there.
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Merged Dats24 post with this thread, since we had one on Aprils fools stuff.

Shoot, man. I want that Matencoremon to be a real thing.

Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    I didn't know Kokotorimon (Or Akatorimon?) was part of team poop!

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I didn't know Kokotorimon (Or Akatorimon?) was part of team poop!
    Koka. Aka had red-ish hair and more orange-ish feathers

Quote Originally Posted by DATS24 View Post
    someone posted a tweet 2-3 hrs ago (it's already april fools in Japan on that time)
    https://twitter.com/Hidewomi/status/847831747710525442
    there's a pic of a new digimon called Matencoremon, an ultimate and undead digimon, and its profile says it's like a skull version of mugendramon, being a combined parts of certain undead digimon. But when I checked reference book again, its name doesn't exist. The same person posted a speculation of some possible combined parts

I just can say... well it's too legit to be real, especially if it's really one of those secret jogress new digimon in 20th anniv vpet
    As has been said many times before. Stop direct linking Twitter pictures. It rarely works.

And of course, the easy way to see if there is any chance of it being real is if the reference book listed a new Digimon (doesn't make it real, but they list anytime there is an update.)

Which it doesn't.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast