With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New tri. Poster, April Fools 2017

Add clanc on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilandio View Post
    After seeing Matencoremon and the tri poster in the same post I now really want a Digimon that is the fusion of all the garbage and poop ones: Numemon+Scumon+Garbagemon+Damemon
    Make it happen!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Hidewomi is really good at replicating the official Digimon art style. It's just a very good April Fool's joke

See here: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=45399239
    Some of those concepts are actually pretty cool!

I was tempted to make an april fool's regarding tri. being cancelled. Something along the lines of "It really wasn't doing well despite giving fans ample time to see it in theaters and really easy to get internationally. "

Or as someone suggested, cater to what people are saying the want like, "tri. will now be a romance drama surrounding Taichi, Yamato, and Sora with a new girl that acts like a kenka Banchou that wants to date Taichi. The series conflict would beher trying to get inbetween the dynamic friendship of Taichi and Sora."

But I worried people would actually think it was real even if I did state in a few places it was a joke/fake.

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released sometime in 2017(Hopefully)!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    I was tempted to make an april fool's regarding tri. being cancelled. Something along the lines of "It really wasn't doing well despite giving fans ample time to see it in theaters and really easy to get internationally. "

Or as someone suggested, cater to what people are saying the want like, "tri. will now be a romance drama surrounding Taichi, Yamato, and Sora with a new girl that acts like a kenka Banchou that wants to date Taichi. The series conflict would beher trying to get inbetween the dynamic friendship of Taichi and Sora."

But I worried people would actually think it was real even if I did state in a few places it was a joke/fake.
    lol I joked bout toei announcing the 02 kids new VA's in tri on fb and people fell for it

Ain't got no mojo...
    The fact that april mop already passed and we still have no update regarding part 5 is actually starting make me worry

I wonder who will appear on Part 5's April Fool's day poster?

I'm thinking Betsumon and KingEtemon at the very least.

I come from the net
    This was great. So much fun. Also that fake Digimon, it's really good. Sounds like this was a fun day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123