With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: New Bandai Fashion Items- Digicode & Tamers Shirts, Digicode Ties, & Omegamon Watch

New Bandai Fashion Items- Digicode & Tamers Shirts, Digicode Ties, & Omegamon Watch

Bandai Fashion has a few new items being sold through the Premium Bandai shop!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The first few items have been up for a few weeks I'm told. Oddly, it appears Bandai chose not to advertise these heavily with tri. Part 4's release (or its possible we simply missed them with all the tri. related news at the time.) The last item is something else entirely...

First up we have T-Shirts with Digicode on them. Both black and white will be available.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The black version has silver printing while the white version has gold printing.

The digicode shirts are available for order right now at Premium Bandai. They are 100% cotton and cost 3,240 yen each.

Shirt sizes to the nearest tenth of an inch:
    S- Legnth: 26", Width: 19.3", Sleve Legnth: 7.5"
    M- Legnth: 27.6", Width: 20.5", Sleve Legnth: 7.9"
    L- Legnth: 29.1", Width: 21.7", Sleve Legnth: 8.7"
    XL- Legnth: 30.7", Width: 22.8", Sleve Legnth: 9.4"

Tamers fans also have their own shirt to look forward to!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Tamers shirt features a Beelzebumon emblem designed by Kenji Watanabe and is available in both silver and gold on a white shirt.

The Tamers shirts are available for order right now at Premium Bandai. They are 100% cotton and cost 3,456 yen each.

Shirt sizes to the nearest tenth of an inch: (same sizes as the digicode shirts in fact.)
    S- Legnth: 26", Width: 19.3", Sleve Legnth: 7.5"
    M- Legnth: 27.6", Width: 20.5", Sleve Legnth: 7.9"
    L- Legnth: 29.1", Width: 21.7", Sleve Legnth: 8.7"
    XL- Legnth: 30.7", Width: 22.8", Sleve Legnth: 9.4"

The last thing showing up in April is two new Digimon ties!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

These classy digicode ties are 100% silk and woven with a Jacquard weave.

The navy tie has stripes of digicode in a few different colors, while the black tie has them all in a light grey.

The ties are available for order right now at Premium Bandai. They cost 4,320 yen each.

The tie is roughly 56.7" x 3".

Bandai provides a few images of the ties being worn to show how they go with a basic dress shirt.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Now... that last item... which is also a Digimon 20th Anniversary item.

An Omegamon watch.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Officially announced and shown off at Anime Japan at the Toei booth, this watch is being made as part of a collaboration with leather accessory maker Red Monkey.

The watch is made out of Silver 925.

The Omegamon face on the front of the watch is carved from silver and was designed by Kenji Watanabe.

The leather wrist strap is, of course, made and designed by Red Monkey.

If you remove the watch from the wrist strap (perhaps to put on a normal watch band) you'll notice something on the back of the watch...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Agumon and Gabumon art by Kenji Watanabe inscribed onto the back.

In addition, via more pictures from Anime Japan from Toei we can see a few more details...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Initial orders will be allowed to order a 'first print' version that uses white leather to better represent Omegamon.

The item will apparently also come with a very classy bag with yet more Kenji Watanabe art, this time featuring MetalGarurumon, WarGreymon, and Omegamon's sword.

It appears it might be packaged in a custom box designed after what we would think of as a chinese take-out box also.

The item will go up for pre-order on Premium Bandai on March 30th (no standby page yet it appears.)

As for the price... 45,000 yen.

Yeah....

On the plus side (if you are in Japan) there will be a chance to get some of the new art

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A shikishi board of the bag artwork will be a prize in an campaign to be announced soon.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan
    Japan Hero

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the links to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The link embedded in the news article for the product items are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full store front and may have the item you want listed, so you may want to check that first.

Update- Clarified and cleaned up a few details above.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Wow, that's some nice stuff... Seems like they skipped over something. Huh.

Pretty damn expensive watch for sure. Holy crap.

Those shirts are nice. SOme more practical stuff I feel people would use, personally. Hey, if you work somewhere that let's you wear a cool tie, good for you. I work at the courthouse, they don't. lol

Digimon Adventure tri. Symbiosis to be released September 30th!! Be there or be square!!
    Hikari! Meiko! Show me your brave heart!!!

Follow AliceKaninchenbau On Twitter Follow AliceKaninchenbau on DeviantArt Visit AliceKaninchenbau's Youtube Channel
    At first glance I thought the Digicode t-shirts just had "Digital Monster" written on the front because the logo on the images is the old franchise logo, but then I realized the code doesn't actually match with how "Digital Monster" is written in Digicode so I had to go double check what it says and to my surprise, those t-shirts actually have "Digimon Adventure" written on the front!

That's interesting since, yeah, it's not labeled as Adventure merch specifically, just Digimon merch, and I'm kinda sad that they decided to do that since I bet a lot of non-Adventure fans (and Adventure fans) would've loved to have a t-shirt with just Digimon written on it in Digicode, but I'm just nitpicking, it's a tiny detail and most people probably can't tell the difference (I mean how many here are fluent at reading the Digicode?). Those t-shirts are super pretty, like IDK what it is about them that I love so unnececarily much but I do and I want 30

Clarified a few details in the news post.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Da_Duke2000's Avatar
    For those wondering, the Digicode on the back of the T-Shirts is simply the English Code on top, through straight substitution (A-M top row, and N-Z bottom row). The Digicode underneath is the Katakana version. Full alphabet as well, though, they've elected to place include the two 'qualifying symbols (the \ /, and the o as separate entries, rather then add another 50% more symbols.
    ChinookCrafts @ Etsy
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/chinookcrafts

Digimon Tags, Legend of Zelda Rupees, Pokemon Evolution Stones, and more...

I want that watch.

I'm sure not ever gonna buy it, but I want it.

As a college student with no earning on my own and low quality lifestyle... I so want this despite knowing that I probably will never be able to buy these awesome classy stuffs..

I come from the net
    These are all very nice. And classy. Maybe a bit low key but that works.