With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. at Anime Japan; Booth Images and Behind the Scenes with Producer Motogawa

tri. at Anime Japan; Booth Images and Behind the Scenes with Producer Motogawa

We knew there would be some exclusive tri. products on sale at Anime Japan, and that Appmon fliers were given out early.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

But we have a few photos of the tri. related displays.

We only have images of what appears to be the main part of the tri. display from the Toei both (there's more to the side in one of the photos, but minus seeing some more poster images, we aren't sure what else there is.)

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The main element of the tri. display is the upcoming Blu-ray/DVD release of Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4.

In addition, starting very soon (March 25, 1:30pm Japan time, so roughly 10 minutes from the time of this post) in front of the Toei booth tri. Producer Kouhei Motogawa will be talking about some behind the scenes details of Digimon Adventure tri.

Beyond the Toei stuff, as mentioned, prArt has exclusive Digimon stuff, and we have photos of their booth being setup earlier at the event, along with some of the Digimon stuff on display.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Thanks to Crunchyroll, prArt, and kumamipalace for the images.

Update- The Digimon Twitter put up a slight better image of the display.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In addition, the Toei booth has a new super high end Omegamon watch on display. We've given the watch it's own news thread with a few other new Bandai products, and gone over them all in detail.

Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add clanc on Facebook
    Oh my god LET ME SLEEP!! >_<

I hope we get some details for Kyousei in the BTS

Gabumon, Agumon, Biyomon plushies...

Now all they need is a Biyomon stage costume!

Ain't got no mojo... Zekkaina Solo's Avatar
    Those Digimon plushies look life-size and perfect for cosplay ... Urgh. :-) I wish we could get those in the USA rather than the Zag blind bag minis (though those are really cute too). Looking forward to learning about the "behind the scenes" stuff the Digimon Tri director talks about. :-)
    Digimon fangirl (especially of Tamers and Tri) ~ Projects in the works: Sora (Digimon Tri) cosplay, Meicoomon plushie.
    "Koji was right. I didnít know why I was here. But I do now." Happy 15th, Digimon Frontier! April 7, 2002

Will we get the behind the scenes in this thread?

Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Give me those plushies

I come from the net
    We need to get those stuffed animals. And those big costumes while we're at it but this is very nice. Great booth.