With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bunch of Appmon Stuff! New OP, New ED, New Characters, Arc 1 Digest!

Bunch of Appmon Stuff! New OP, New ED, New Characters, Arc 1 Digest!

We have a stack of new Appmon stuff!

First up, with Appmon's timeslot change they've decided to do an episode to help people catch up before they fully move to the new story arc!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The first episode in Appmon's new timeslot will be a digest episode of the first arc of the series.

They tease that it'll still be worth tuning in for those from the start (new dialogue, etc. almost for sure.)

Update- The title of the digest, is "I'm a Protagonist!? My Meeting with Gatchmon"

Also, the image up above is a tweaked version of the new key art we first saw last week. The art is generally the same, but this is much higher resolution. They've also added a bunch of promotional text and logos to it, along with shrinking the Appmon logo.

In addition, the episode will also introduce the new Appmon OP and ED!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The new OP, Gacchen! (Gatchen? Gacchan?) is sung by SymaG. SymaG is a well known Utaite (a cover artist, like Amatsuki.) The image above is apparently the standard image SymaG uses to represent himself online.

Releasing on June 14th, the CD is already available for pre-order (with affiliate links for CDJapan) in both Standard and Limited editions for 1,200 yen and 1,700 yen respectively.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

If you buy both the Normal and limited editions, you can use serial number codes that come with them to enter a raffle for a ticket to SymaG's 'Day Bus Tour to the Underworld II' event. The limited edition includes a wristband that apparently will allow you participate in a meet and greet at his one-man live show on June 16th.

Both versions of Gacchen! have the same four tracks. Currently there is not a track list.

The CDJapan version will also include a photo of SymaG, while the Amazon version will include a clear file.

Pre-Order Links:
    Gacchen Normal Edition
    Gacchan Limited Edition
    Gacchan Normal Edition (Amazon)
    Gacchan Limited Edition (Amazon)

And for the new ED...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The new ED, Little Pi (short for Little Piece), is sung by idol group Ange Reve (it may be Little P/Pe, short for Little Peace.)

Little Pi will come on Ange Reve's upcoming album, Lumiere. But Lumiere has a bit of an odd release...

It has two editions: Tenshi (Angel) and Datenshi (Fallen Angel)
    This may not seem odd... except both versions have entirely different songs.

Little Pi will only appear on the Tenshi edition.

Lumiere -Tenshi Edition- is out on May 3rd for 1852 yen and already up for order (affiliate link.) The first press bonus is a random trading card (of Ange Reve members?) and is already sold out.

Pre-Order Link:
    Lumiere -Tenshi Edition-

The full tracklist for Lumiere -Tenshi Edition-:
    Maybe Baby
    Stare
    リトルピ/ Little Pi
    ココからイマジネーション/ Koko kara Imagination (Imagination Starts from Here)
    Lovey!
    あいのうた/ Ai no Uta (Song of Love)

In addition, garm found what she believes to be a recorded event from a few months ago of Ange Reve singing Little Pi.

This certainly appears to be the correct song, but it bears mentioning, the song may have been changed for it's usage in Appmon. It appears Little Pi hasn't previously been released on a CD, but has been sung at Ange Reve events for roughly a year based on research.

New character time!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

First up we have Naito (Night?) Unryuuji. He will be voiced by well known voice actor Nobunaga Shimazaki.

Shimazaki has appeared in several well known anime, perhaps most notably: Date A Live (from Motonaga, the director of tri.) as Shido Itsuka, Waiting in the Summer as Kaito Kirishima, and Free as Haruka Nanase.

They're keeping Night somewhat mysterious for now, but we do know a few details from his profile:
    A high school student who is also a CEO. Could he be the CEO of that company...?

Shimazaki also had a comment for fans:
    It's a great honor for me to be able to voice act in the Digimon series, which I've loved since I was young. Although I can't say too much for now, [Unryuuji] is a character with many interesting facets to him, so I hope everyone can look forward to his appearance.

And since there is only one episode left from the first story arc, here's some screenshots of the new episode that airs in less than a day...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

In this episode we will also meet three new Appmon...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Drawmon, voiced by Akio Suyama. Suyama is another well known voice actor, probably best known as Ichiro Ogami from Sakura Wars.

Drawmon is a Paint App Appmon. It has a body that drips like paint, and is skilled at painting. Although it loves art above all else, the drawings it creates aren't quite up to standard.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pipomon, voiced by Rie Takahashi, perhaps best known to fans as Cure Miracle from Maho Girls Pretty Cure!

Pipo is an onomatopoeia for the sound an alarm makes.

Pipomon Warning App Appmon. It has the ability to sense danger in its surroundings. The moment the tiny probing device in its body detects anything suspicious, the beacon on its head lights up and it sounds its siren.

The last one, and perhaps of most interest to Appmon fans of the three Appmon...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Satellamon, voiced by Kousuke Okano. Okano is best known to Appmon fans as... Cameramon, and we already know why that is because of the Appmon 3DS game...

Satellamon is a GPS App Appmon. It is capable of gaining access to GPS satellites. By obtaining info on the target's precise location, it is able to launch accurate attacks.

Thanks to Moca for a lot of the info and images, along with shin and garm for the translations we have so far.

Update- Various updates have been made to the details for the OP/ED releases based on additional information me and garm found. In addition, the character profiles have been added thanks to garm, along with changing Peepomon to Pipomon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... ABattyResonator's Avatar
    Hmm...Nighto...and Satellamon...What if...Cameramon WAS his Buddy Appmon?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Huh. First time Digimon's resorted to a clip show episode. Naito/Night (Knight? like in Next? lol) looks interesting, and the Deep Web continues to look so. Hopefully I'll like this new arc a little better than the current one.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Hahaha, So Night is basically your ordinary higschool student harem protagonist.
    This may also jossed the theory of Hajime being Cameramon partner.
    Definitely looking forward to the new op and Satellamon.

Updated the news article with additional details.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    I've been waiting patiently to see if Drawmon would ever appear in the anime! I love its design and wish it had a clear evolution path, at least for Super grade.

Wonder how they're gonna work Cameramon back into the episode after being absent for 20+ episodes now, but Satellamon is a nice touch.
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

Red shirt
    Effecmon is definitely Drawmon's evolution. It definitely fits it better than to does Lightmon or Dougamon.

Nighto is a CEO ~ from that corporation, I see ~ at such a young age? So lucky. lol
    And he's probably going to get a App Buddy too... It might be Cameramon, (or Mienumon, maybe?)

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Huh. First time Digimon's resorted to a clip show episode.
    Didn't Savers have a clip show episode? I seem to remember one where Yggdrasil spent the whole episode talking to Craniummon (or maybe it was Duftmon?) about the events of the series. Azulongmon's introductory episode in 02 was vaguely clip show-ish but not nearly as extensive as the Savers episode.

Anyways the new characters look really interesting. Can't wait to see how they'll be used. Naito/Night is almost definitely the CEO of L-Corp no matter how vague they're being.
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Oh, yeah, you're right. The Savers episode was especially galling considering it was the shortest series yet.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast