With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bunch of Appmon Stuff! New OP, New ED, New Characters, Arc 1 Digest!

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by ABattyResonator View Post
    Hmm...Nighto...and Satellamon...What if...Cameramon WAS his Buddy Appmon?
    Things are getting really interesting. And what about hajime. He would be a perfect antagonist under Leviathan's control. I think the story is too complicated to be predictable. Specifically this new character who may not be that much new lol. Leviathan does have some weird powers. I can't wait to see how this guy and minerva are gonna be represented. And I'm very curious about the possible 7th god and it's relationship with the few remaining ultimate appmon.
    Last edited by Libra; 04-03-2017 at 05:28 AM.

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Add amozu16 on Google+ Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    Things are getting really interesting. And what about hajime. He would be a perfect antagonist under Leviathan's control. I think the story is to complicated to be predictable. Specifically this new character who may not be that much new lol. Leviathan does have some weird powers. I can't wait to see how the this one and minerva are gonna be represented. And I'm very curious about the possible 7th god and it's relationship with the few remaining ultimate appmon.
    What if Naito...is Hajime?

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by amozu16 View Post
    Things are getting really interesting. And what about hajime. He would be a perfect antagonist under Leviathan's control. I think the story is to complicated to be predictable. Specifically this new character who may not be that much new lol. Leviathan does have some weird powers. I can't wait to see how the this one and minerva are gonna be represented. And I'm very curious about the possible 7th god and it's relationship with the few remaining ultimate appmon.
    Exactly
    Byt it doesn't seem to be true. The idea about hackmon being Hajime is still a strong one.
    Last edited by Libra; 04-01-2017 at 07:23 AM.

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Add amozu16 on Google+ Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel
    Exactly
    Byt it doesn't seem to be true. The idea about hackmon being Hajime is still a strong one.
    After that one scene in the new opening, the chance of Hackmon being Hajime have increased a bit

Red shirt

After that one scene in the new opening, the chance of Hackmon being Hajime have increased a bit
    Can't agree more. I didn't expect to see such a transition from hajime to hackmon in the op. And all of the ultimate 4 appmon are shown to be under Nighto's command. So he has enough powerfull appmon on his side and is too busy as a CEO to waste his time as an appli driver. These three or even four characters are seem to be completely unrelated. So far, every specific appli drive has been shown to be paired up with a unique appmon. So cameramon's buddy might be different from mienumon's.
    Last edited by Libra; 04-04-2017 at 08:52 AM.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    I havenít seen it yet, but I thought that immediately upon the revelation that Hajime had been transformed into a digimon. In fact I had found it somewhat odd that Hackmon only appeared after Hajime vanished in the episode with Reiís back story, instead of acquainting himself with Rei more gradually, but I didnít draw that connection at the time. It would certainly explain all the death-and-resurrection motifs with the Hackmon line.

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    I havenít seen it yet, but I thought that immediately upon the revelation that Hajime had been transformed into a digimon. In fact I had found it somewhat odd that Hackmon only appeared after Hajime vanished in the episode with Reiís back story, instead of acquainting himself with Rei more gradually, but I didnít draw that connection at the time. It would certainly explain all the death-and-resurrection motifs with the Hackmon line.
    1. we don't know into what hajime got transformed.
    2. hackmon didn't appear right after hajime got kidnapped. there was time between their first meeting and hajime's disappearance

Quote Originally Posted by Libra
    So far, every specific appli drive has been shown to be paired up with a unique appmon. So cameramon's buddy might be different from mienumon's.
    I think Leviathan is also able to give someone an applidrive as we know minerva is. I just guess they are a bit different, so I think it could be there is only one person who made both of them fuse with another appmon
    Last edited by ReiKatsura; 04-04-2017 at 10:29 AM.

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by ReiKatsura View Post

I think Leviathan is also able to give someone an applidrive as we know minerva is. I just guess they are a bit different, so I think it could be there is only one person who made both of them fuse with another appmon
    Your theory is far more probable than mine. But it can be possible for AI and watson to be mienumon and cameramon's buddies respectively. In fact I have two different theories about their role in the anime. Both of them are highly assumptive and are not based on definitive evidences. One is what I just mentioned above. Other than gatchmon and other buddy appmon, mienumon and cameramon were shown to have at least one appli driver by their side. We also know there were two other humans who were seemingly more important to the plot. AI and Watson. So they can have their own buddy appmon and there are exactly two of them out there.

Another possible theory is that AI's buddy appmon is in fact onmon. This one is a silly one. I don't know why but watching the op made me think about that too. That would be very amazing if onmon was AI's buddy appmon. But I just don't think this will happen in the anime.

It's more esthetically acceptable to have 7 appli drivers, 7 attributes, and 7 gods. But if these two are appli drivers, they will necessarily be antagonists because their appmon are bad ones. But it fits the number of attribute and gods perfectly.
    Haru/Gaiamon/social
    Eri/Poseidomon/game
    Rei/Hadesmon/life
    Astra/Uranusmon/entertainment
    Yuujin/Rebootmon/tool
    AI/Deusmon/system
    Watson/???/navi
    I don't want to assign each attribute to a specific god as they are not sopposed to have just one specific attribute. God grade appmon are just god type appli monsters. But there is a strong relationship between each god and it's assigned attribute in the list based on it's abilities and ultimate precursors. And I really like this theory although I'm sure it's 99% incorrect. And why am I so sure there would be seven gods? I don't know lol. But a set of six entities is not something you expect to see in appli monsters. 7 is just everywhere. I can't even think about having 6 gods in such a franchise. I just think they don't want to show us the last god grade appmon for some specific reasons. It's just a matter of time before they reveal it's name and characteristics. And this theory about the number of god grade appmon is also 99% incorrect lol.
    Last edited by Libra; 04-05-2017 at 12:54 AM.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    1. we don't know into what hajime got transformed.
    2. hackmon didn't appear right after hajime got kidnapped. there was time between their first meeting and hajime's disappearance
    1. Yeah we do.
    2. So?

I think Leviathan is also able to give someone an applidrive as we know minerva is.
    On a related note, the whole dynamic between Leviathan and Rei seems very reminiscent of Ani-Ue and Kiriha. In fact the whole desire to meet a hacker of superior intellect might have been an attempt to create Hackmon in the first place. Maybe he got discarded because Leviathan accidentally snared Hajime instead of Rei, but Hajime turned out to be a good Hackmon anyway because he has the same genes.

I don't think Watson or Ai will play any important role in this show. Watson is rarely seen and only as a comedy character. The anime never shown any clues that he might be playing any bigger role (unlike for example Yuujin and his red eyes or even Mr. Satan who is seen everywhere and most of times during odd situations). Ai made her shop a base for the children, so she played her role already. Plus, from what we seen she isn't a physically strong woman, and therefore I doubt she will be taking a part in this fight. Especially that now only super strong enemies remained. If anything, she will be just a support for them but only on the Earth, and not in the web.
    Speedy like wind, gradually like forest, aggressively like fire, immovably like mountain, secretly like shadow, actively like thunder.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast