With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bunch of Appmon Stuff! New OP, New ED, New Characters, Arc 1 Digest!

Satellamon, voiced by Kousuke Okano. Okano is best known to Appmon fans as... Cameramon, and we already know why that is because of the Appmon 3DS game...
    I'm not sure what my best response will be, so I'll just go with...

Yay!

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel

The clip show is perfect for me since I've been unable to keep up with the series.

I'm a Maniac
    I hope the clipshow is told from Yuujin's point of view, that would be perfect to lead-up to his introduction.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    If I recall, there was brief three-minute-ish recap special at the end of the time block for some other show before Death Generals. Makes sense for a timeslot change. Good to see the plot deepening, or at least the cast. Lots of anime really go from zero to sixty around the halfway point, and while Digimon has never really been one of those, it certainly could be. Good to see Cameramon coming back: I was never a fan of Satellamon’s goofy cowboy design, but the panels look really dank when they’re all lit up like that.

Cameramon!!! Woo baby I missed ya. Where have you been these past 20 episodes

I come from the net
    This is super interesting. New ED/OP and more Appmon. Cameramon isn't done yet. ...I've only heard of Sakura Wars though Project X Zone 1/2 but it is fully voiced so I know his voice.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by zxraph View Post
    Nighto is a CEO ~ from that corporation, I see ~ at such a young age? So lucky. lol
    And he's probably going to get a App Buddy too... It might be Cameramon, (or Mienumon, maybe?)
    Wasn't there an old man that was called CEO by mienumon in one of the previous episodes?!!! I got really confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zxraph View Post
    Nighto is a CEO ~ from that corporation, I see ~ at such a young age? So lucky. lol
    And he's probably going to get a App Buddy too... It might be Cameramon, (or Mienumon, maybe?)
    Wasn't there an old man that was called CEO by mienumon in one of the previous episodes?!!! I got really confused.
    Not CEO, the old man is the director or manager IIRC

Updated the first post with the title of the digest episode.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast