With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Omegamon Alter-S and Durandamon Profiles

Omegamon Alter-S and Durandamon Profiles

Doing this again this week since these Digimon are of high interest to people.

First up is a Digimon many people thought might be a typo!

Omegamon Alter-S
    His level is Ultimate, his type is Holy Knight, his attribute is Virus.

A new face of Omegamon, born from the fusion of WarGreymon's subspecies BlitzGreymon, and MetalGarurumon's subspecies CresGarurumon. Although it is a different individual from the Omegamon belonging to the Royal Knights, it retains its multi-type ability to wield the traits belonging to both Digimon, and is on par with Omegamon in terms of strength. It is a mystery how these two Digimon came to fuse together, and whether this Omegamon was born out of someone's strong will or some sort of wish as well.

Its Special Moves are firing plasma from its Blitz Greymon-shaped turret (Grey Cannon), and accumulating energy into the center of its sword and turning that energy into a slashing attack (Garuru Sword). There is nothing that cannot be cut by its Garuru Sword attack once it has accumulated maximum charge.

And this next one we knew about, but we didn't have a full profile until now...

Durandamon
    His level is Ultimate, his type is Holy Sword, his attribute is Vaccine.

A Digimon possessing the ultimate holy blade, it evolved by honing its sword to its best ability and attaining data on 'legendary swords' found in mythology and video games. Boasting strength that puts it among the strongest 'Legend-Arms' capable of transforming into swords, it is said that wielding Durandamon in sword form will surely bring about victory. Its slashing attacks are fierce enough to cut through any sort of defense, although there have been records that only the strongest of the 'Legend-Arms' Digimon capable of transforming into shields are able to withstand Durandamon's attacks.
    Its Special Moves are focusing its fighting spirit into the blades on both arms and slicing the enemy with them (ツヴァイグレンツェ), and spinning its body to slice multiple enemies in one fell swoop (Trohnmesser [German: Throne Knife]). While both attacks are powerful enough to take enemies down in one hit, Durandamon's greatest appeal is still its ability to transform into a weapon and unleash slashing attacks.

Thanks to garm for the translations, she had a few notes for Durandamon:
    One of Durandamon's attacks is listed as ツヴァイグレンツェ in its description, but ツヴァングレンツェ in the attacks column. I left it untranslated.
    I'm thinking it's either 'Zwei Glenze'/'Zweig Lenze' for the first, or 'Zwang Lenze' for the second. I'm still trying to find German words that makes sense for either one but if anyone here knows German please help haha ;;
    Trohnmesser is トロンメッサー. I just made a guess on the translation, but if anything else makes more sense feel free to bring it up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    so Alter-S really is a fusion of Blitz and Cres, congrats to the guy who speculated that.
    im a bit annoyed by all the Omegamons(6), however this one does look atleast somewhat interesting.
    its also suprising to me that he is a virus, huh.
    Digimon Split Timeline Theory
    http://i.imgur.com/aXSNbBj.png
    Digimon All Evolution Trees
    http://imgur.com/a/osxRA

I'm not liking how much more beefier he looks compared to regular Omegamon. He looks more like the twin of the Omegamon Reboot Model kit. Hopefully its just the art style that makes it seem that way.
    CLICKY!CLICKY!CLICKY! Please save my babies.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    so Alter-S really is a fusion of Blitz and Cres, congrats to the guy who speculated that.
    im a bit annoyed by all the Omegamons(6), however this one does look atleast somewhat interesting.
    its also suprising to me that he is a virus, huh.
    I'm not sure it was really speculation for a few reasons (ironically recording the podcast earlier today I brought it up.)

The primary reason being, we knew they were 'hiding' a new Omegamon and a WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon show up with almost no solid announcement?

Also, certain visual elements of them were recognizable from Alter-B
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

And the Omegamon Club is getting bigger: Omegamon, X, Zwart, Zwart D, Alter-B... and now Alter-S. lol

And I really liked the evolution line for Zubamon.
    The group of Weapon Digimon gained a new member, which is good. With him, Spadamon and Armamon, we have 3 digimon in that group.
    I would love to see more about the Legend-Arms in the future (kinda hoping Spadamon will get his own evolution line one day, who knows...?).

I come from the net Master-Element's Avatar
    Well I did call the fact that Alter B and S have differnces from each other, just look at the gun and sword for starters, where my credit? =P
    I still want to know what Blitz and Cres evolve from, Metal Greymon, Were Garurumon, or all new digimon?
    I'm the sprite artist formerly known as Digi-Brigade

Quote Originally Posted by zxraph View Post
    And the Omegamon Club is getting bigger: Omegamon, X, Zwart, Zwart D, Alter-B... and now Alter-S. lol

And I really liked the evolution line for Zubamon.
    The group of Weapon Digimon gained a new member, which is good. With him, Spadamon and Armamon, we have 3 digimon in that group.
    I would love to see more about the Legend-Arms in the future (kinda hoping Spadamon will get his own evolution line one day, who knows...?).
    Poor Ouryumon. It gets turned into Alphamon's weapon but doesn't even get considered a Weapon Digimon. The parody Omegamon like Omekamon and Chaosmon are my favorite flavors of Omegamon. If they do more Omegamon variants hope there are some more fun ones like them. In retrospect it seems strange there was never a variant made with VictoryGreymon and Z'dGarurumon as the components.

Ain't got no mojo... ABattyResonator's Avatar
    While I am partial to another Omegamon variant, at least this is a bit more interesting to see and look at...Though I'm a bit more excited to learn of Durandamon and what it may reveal to us about its background and abilities...Also, first Holy Sword Digimon.

So Alter S is pretty much just a slightly redesigned Alter-B... that's okay I guess. There are some changed details but he biggest one has to be the head which seems to be more oriented on the Omegamon X design than the regular one (also looking way more like some Gundam than the other ones already did) as well as the more streamlined modern looking gun.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    There is nothing that cannot be cut by its Garuru Sword attack once it has accumulated maximum charge.
    Figures. If "anything" includes the regular Omegamon's Grey Sword I'd say it's more than just on par with him *shrug*.
    Or he could get a nice paying job mining Huanglong ore.

...also, don't call me Igno.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow AiM&4 on DeviantArt
    Seriously, just stop with omnimons. Bamco, you need an intervention.
    Imma guy despite having a MAI acronym...

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast