With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 20th Anniversary Digimon V-Pet Interview, Other Anniversary Plans Touched On

Ah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who really admires the 16x16 LCD Digimon art! It's so amazing how they're easily readable as the Digimon they're supposed to be at such a tiny resolution! Thanks for sharing this interview

This confirms my fear that I can't change the 20th shell to my Red V1 color...

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    I am so stoked. I preordered the set awhile ago. I just love not having to track down versions to get the Digimon I want. ^^
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Ain't got no mojo...
    No need for a second device to evolve them is nice.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    And I wonder how many new Digimon will be in the V-pet; "more than half of the fusions"... since we know of 2 "traditional" fusions (Omegamon and Examon) that means there have to be at least 3 new fusions in order to satisfy the "more than half" statement and of course it's possible we don't even know all the normal fusions they'll include yet, so that number could rise.
    Ægis Dramon is in this too, right? You’d think he’d be a fusion as well, in which case they’d need four new ones, but maybe not. So let’s see, we’re probably going to get Alter-S and a couple others. With the conclusion to Tri in a few more months it’s tempting to think they might be giving fusions to other pairs of Chosen, but if the designs haven’t even been finalised yet then maybe not.

Thanks for translating this!!

I am loving all the higher resolution official artwork. They need to put together a new artbook full of this stuff one day. It's great, probably my favourite part of this interview, lol.

Junior Commander
    I'm still wondering why they don't even releasing the 20th anniv v-pet with full color LCD. I mean c'mon, Digimon had never have any official full-color LCD v-pets, meanwhile Tamagotchi had full-color for almost a decade.

they already released a full color LCD with xros wars. as for a v-pet one, only time will tell if we'll get one

Ain't got no mojo... Digimon'sDigitalWill's Avatar
    Seeing people who grew up with the generations working on the projects are a good sign for favorite compatibility. The age range for merchandize purchasing is so accurate.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    they already released a full color LCD with xros wars. as for a v-pet one, only time will tell if we'll get one
    yeah I mean V-pet, not digivice-kind-of things

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast