With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-ordering 15th Anniversary D-Ark on Ebay heads-up

Ain't got no mojo...

Unhappy Pre-ordering 15th Anniversary D-Ark on Ebay heads-up

Hey guys,
    So I pre-ordered a 15th anniversary D-Ark Digivice last year in August from seller matrix-king on eBay, knowing that it would be released January 2017.
    I paid for it etc
    However, I haven't received it yet, so I messaged the seller twice on the 13th and 16th this month. There's been no response.
    Since it's been ages, I can't apply for a money back guarantee or whatever

so yeah, just a warning.

it really depends on who you order it from. i remember seeing that seller's name but avoided him. i see he has 100% feedback. dunno what's wrong with him. you probably should have kept in contact so they didn't forget; remind them a month in advance about your order and that the item will release on said month and day. you can always trust dendenhobbystore on ebay. i got one of my digivices from them

Add Mittenmon on Facebook Follow Mittenmon on DeviantArt
    I've bought all of my pre-orders from dendenhobby and auto fittings. They've never let me down.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thank you both for the responses! I'll keep that in mind in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mittenmon View Post
    I've bought all of my pre-orders from dendenhobby and auto fittings. They've never let me down.
    ahh that's nice to hear about auto fittings because i pre ordered the CSA D-3 from them

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Kurry on Steam
    Ehh, I wish I had a better time with autofitting, but I ordered my 15th D-ARK and it has not come or moved from Japan since they shipped on the 27th. They wont put in a forum to do a package check, and they do make you wait the 4-6 weeks before refunds happen. So it's kinda a 50/50 on who you chose.

have you tried the tracking # on canada's postal site? most of the time if you check the tracking on japan's postal site, it doesn't get updated that well. i just paid for my CSA D-3 and autofittings said it will ship on end of the month. can't wait to get it

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Kurry on Steam
    Canada post site's tracking has never worked since late 2015, and they never fixed it. But yes I have tried it and it has not reached here. Though the Japan site, says the item has not even made it to the offices to be processed to leave Japan. Which I have never run into this problem before.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I once ordered from MatrixKing, Applidrive covers. He took ages to respond and when he did, he told me this story that he couldn't find the product in his warehouse and gave me a refund. Dodgy guy to say the least....

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Kurry on Steam
    Ok, so today it came...whew big relief, though the tracking number kinda become moot :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast