With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-ordering 15th Anniversary D-Ark on Ebay heads-up

Quote Originally Posted by Mittenmon View Post
    I've bought all of my pre-orders from dendenhobby and auto fittings. They've never let me down.
    Too bad both of my 15th D-ark went missing at postage from Dendenhobby...and then you know how shitty their service and communication is.They want me to wait for at least 2-3 months to confirm a missing package and ignore most of my questions. Only replied when I said Im going to open a case at paypal.

Not recommended at all..sorry, really bad service and refund should take almost half a year if 'they decide" it is missing. I gave them until april to do something or Im going to paypal case.

when did you buy your item? kurry had to wait a month to get his item. you should wait the same or 2-3 months. it's what happens if you pay for the slowest shipping

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Kurry on Steam
    Actually I had to wait 2 months after shipping on the 27th of January, Sino did they happen to give you a tracking number?

Quote Originally Posted by xSHiNOx View Post
    when did you buy your item? kurry had to wait a month to get his item. you should wait the same or 2-3 months. it's what happens if you pay for the slowest shipping
    I pre-ordered it back from June, and shipping was done at around the middle of January .I was not given any option for postage, just a cost for it. I did ask them about postage option, but no reply. All they sent me was an invoice to pay. Was really let down by their service... I hope this get sorted out I'll get my refund without paypal case.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurry View Post
    Actually I had to wait 2 months after shipping on the 27th of January, Sino did they happen to give you a tracking number?
    They did but it was shipped via a company with the name QuantiumSolutions instead of normal International Express, and as I feared eventually the item was last seen stuck at one place in another country (singapore) since 3rd February which is illogical since I am at Malaysia. And the tracking shows that the item was shipped from Hongkong. It went to the wrong country and has not been trackable ever since..

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add Kurry on Steam
    Kinda wondering if it's stuck in a type of customs. If you able to call the post office to ask about the status, I would.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12