With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 25: Infiltrated At Last, The Deep Web!

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt

AppliMonsters Episode 25: Infiltrated At Last, The Deep Web!

Digimon Universe AppliMonsters Episode 25: Infiltrated At Last, The Deep Web! The Mysterious Cyber Kowloon!

Episode thread for Episode 25 of Digimon Universe Applimonsters

Air Time:
    Saturday 25th March - 7am (Japan)
    Friday 24th March - 10pm (UK)
    Friday 24th March - 6pm (EST)
    Friday 24th March - 3pm (PST)

If you are not sure of your time then please use:
    www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_JP.aspx

No spoilers past this episode and no posting before episode airs. You can discuss any 'next episode' previews if they are shown at the end of the episode.

To join the chatroom to discuss the episode as it airs and after it airs with others either click the chat link at the top of WtW or use your irc program to join.

Server- irc.rizon.net
    Room- #wtw

Update- Episode 25 is streaming freely at TV Tokyo's website for the time being at the time of this edit (9:52pm Pacific, 3/24/2017.)

Raw Japanese with no subtitles, as expected.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/appmon/

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    Okay this episode really looked quite interesting, even though I understood nothing at all...

Could someone please explain me this part with Rei in this house of this fortune teller (i guess it was something like that)? I don't want to wait for the subs to know this ._.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    Apparently, Leviathan developed technology to turn humans into data and reconstruct them with a different appearance.

Hm... Could Hajime be a test subject? Actually, could Hajime no longer look like a human?
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    Apparently, Leviathan developed technology to turn humans into data and reconstruct them with a different appearance.

Hm... Could Hajime be a test subject? Actually, could Hajime no longer look like a human?
    This part reminds me a lot of Kafka's Metamorphosis. Universe is full of literary references actually, quite camouflaged, but there it is. I really adore this point. Overall, the episode was good, but they could have saved some parts like the one about the doors. Still terrified about that masked-creatures (Appmon (?)).

WMG: The possibility of Hackmon being Amnesiac Hajime?

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    I really wanted to know about that special scene...

This might open the doors for a lot of new theories.
    Because, if Hajime ended up having his data reconstructed, he was probably turned into another Appmon or another human (I wouldn't be surprised if he's an enemy Appmon working for Leviathan, since he was kidnapped by the thing itself).

I'm a Maniac
    Night = Hajime?

This was such an amazing episode if I do say so myself. Perfect way to set up the 2nd arc. Cameramon's return, more insite on Leviathins plan(To completely enter the minds of humans), if you die in the deep sea, you die in the real world, etc. I loved Rei's little breakdown he had here too. A perfect, "What have I been fighting for all this time" moment

The first thing I thought of when they said that Hajime's data could be anywhere by now, is that as others have said, he might already be a part of the main cast and we don't even know it. My first thoughts were Hackmon or Cameramon. But really, anyone would work, it's so vague. Even characters like Ai and that new character Night since we know so little about them
    Last edited by LucasPSI; 03-24-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Add Shadious on Google+ Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    Now this is an intriguing development, and seems also an unfortunately worse turn of event for Rei.

I initially thought that Leviathan will use little Hajime as his/its vessel or avatar.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast