With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zubamon's Ultimate: Durandamon and 20th V-Pet Update Soon

Zubamon's Ultimate: Durandamon and 20th V-Pet Update Soon

We finally get to see Zubamon's ultimate!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This newest early image from the new V-Jump reveals the only form of Zubamon we haven't seen previously.

Durandamon, for sure named after the legendary sword Durandal/Durendal.

His arms are two large and mighty blades.

Durandamon: Duramon's evolution, who has become a holy sword Ultimate level! Its sword calls forth victory!

In addition, they promise the next issue of V-Jump will have news of new developments for the 20th V-Pet, along with silhouetted images of a V-Pet and Apollomon.

We should at least have some more information about Durandamon when we get good quality V-Jump images soon, since there appears to be a short profile for him that's been cut off in the image.

Thanks to rastadog77 for the image.

Note/Update- We originally had spelled the name as Durendamon, as both Durendal and Durandal have been used for the source word. After discussing it further with garm and ukyou I've changed the spelling to Durandamon.

Update- Added a much better image above, original image is here.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Also added a short translated profile above thanks to garm.

Original image was thanks to rastadog77
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Neat. I'm not too excited to see this guy since it's more of the Omegamon like Digimon we always get but it's still pretty cool. Zubamon is still my favourite out of all his forms though. And they did a much better job of making each form more unique after Hackmon.

Wasn't there already Digimon with a weapon named after Durendal?

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Wasn't there already Digimon with a weapon named after Durendal?
    Duramon, Zubamon's Perfect.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Oh, I thought there was something like a Royal Knight who had a weapon named after one or something, like Dukemon. I must have just been remaindering threads about Duramon.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Wait Apollomon in the Digital Monster Ver.20th?? That's super unexpected and nice! Durendamon looks baddass!! I'm wondering if there's any new bits of information about the Legendary Arms as a group too.

After talking to both garm and ukyou I'm going ahead and changing it to Durandamon even though both spellings are technically correct.

Follow WarOmnimon On Twitter Add WarOmnimon on Facebook
    I noticed something looking at Durandamon's coat of arms like chestplate. It appears that there is a dragon-like symbol that happens to be similar to the one on MedievalDukemon's chestplate. Granted, the colors are different, but yeah... we might finally be getting the Vortex Warriors revealed 14 years later.

And yeah, Apollomon also being on the Version 20th pleases me GREATLY.
    Information needed for playing stuff against me online... and stuff.
    PSN ID (US) WarOnion316 (Primary games - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, King of Fighters XIV, and once it's out, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory)

Durandamon looks awesome!

And it's very cool to see Apollomon included in the 20th Anniversary V-Pet.

I come from the net
    Oh? His body design is so much different from the similar bodies of Jupitermon, Jesmon, etc. But it looks extremely awkward and quite skinny. At least the head design is epic. Now I wonder what kind of sword design on its back... Now all swords on him actually got the handles. Nice!

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    How much do you wanna bet this guy, Boltboutamon, and/or either Omegamon Alter-S or Alter-B will be the next entries in the Reference Book?
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast