With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Digimon Domez Series 1, Review and Images

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Follow Rika24 on DeviantArt Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel
    Got one from hot topic, I wanted Gomamon, Gatomon, or Patamon but ended up with the one I wanted the least, Palmon. I'm up for trading.

I wonder if we should start a trade topic in sales and trade forum since most of us are wanting to trade after getting these domez.

I went to my mall that has FYE, Hottopic, and gamestop in it, only game stop had them oddly enough. I got Tailmon and Gabumon. But i unfortunately dropped Gabumon and now there's a crack in the dome. I was hoping to trade it since I would rather have Patamon or Piyomon. At least I did get Tailmon, who I did want.

The newest pop idol group!
    Fluffy and Cute!

None of the Gamestops near me have them yet and none of the other stores listed are nearby.
    キーモン:ブラストモード
    (Kiimon Blast Mode)

Ain't got no mojo... Zekkaina Solo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KoushiroIZZYIzumi View Post

They were for $6.90 each at one of the HT locations near me but the store had a deal of buying 2 of anything in the store and get the third item free. I ended up paying $4.60 each and got 1 Agumon, 1 Patamon, and 1 Gatomon.

Is it just me or does the packaging give off a strange chemical odor?
    Thats a good price! I was wondering if I should have waited ... Oh well. The packs I got had an odor, so it wasn't just you. Brand new pack smell, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    I wonder if we should start a trade topic in sales and trade forum since most of us are wanting to trade after getting these domez.
    Good idea! I was hoping to trade locally, but none of my friends that like Digimon seem interested (or maybe they're saving up their money for artist alley at the upcoming anime con). :-P
    Digimon fangirl (especially of Tamers and Tri)
    Current project: Gatomon plushie
    In the works: Sora (Digimon Tri) cosplay, Meicoomon plushie

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekkaina Solo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KoushiroIZZYIzumi View Post

They were for $6.90 each at one of the HT locations near me but the store had a deal of buying 2 of anything in the store and get the third item free. I ended up paying $4.60 each and got 1 Agumon, 1 Patamon, and 1 Gatomon.

Is it just me or does the packaging give off a strange chemical odor?
    Thats a good price! I was wondering if I should have waited ... Oh well. The packs I got had an odor, so it wasn't just you. Brand new pack smell, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoHaruko View Post
    Good idea! I was hoping to trade locally, but none of my friends that like Digimon seem interested (or maybe they're saving up their money for artist alley at the upcoming anime con). :-P
    '

I got mine for 4.60 each. Gave my friends my extras. I went to a random figurines meetup, found the megahouse data series collection for 5 bucks a pop . Still incomplete and missing 1 from data series 1 and 6 from series 3. They are very well done though and I like them a bit more than the domez.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234