With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory Announced for Playstation 4/Vita in Japan

Added the first proper screenshots and video, along with the official site being open to the news
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Dagomon looks amazing... Loving the fact that he was added to the game.
    Digimon's Cthulhu showing his power!

I come from the net
    Whoa Dagomon model looks so scary much better than Demon's Cyber Sleuth model.

So Bantyo group will come at finally?! That Golemon! There were Stingmon, Lilimon, BantyoLeomon, and Mamemon at Cyber Sleuth. So lets' hope they come in it!

Unimon's model look kinda... Realistic?

Tentomon Bug/Nature Vaccine
    Gottsumon Mineral/Nature Data
    Betamon Aqua Virus

Nice. Like the starters of previous Cyber Sleuth with no Dragon type.

I'll likely make a new thread with cleaned up info once our translators send me a few things.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Bamco gettin’ down with the Bee Movie memes I see.

Lunamon!! Finally, my baby from my first ever Digimon game gets to be in a 3D game! Gaahh I'm so excited for this game, I really need to save some money for a PS4!

New thread that has lots of new details, and everything else cleaned up is here.

Feel free to continue your conversations there.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678