With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory Announced for Playstation 4/Vita in Japan

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Good shit! The time is perfect to begin playing the first one on my PS4.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    I would rather have an entirely new Story game but oh well. More Digimon games are good.

I'm a Maniac
    Hope it still has a female character choice.

I'm very excited to see we're getting another Cyber Sleuth. I had a lot of fun playing through the original, so I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll do for this one.

As for the new Digimon, it looks like they may be filling in some of the lines considering Strikedramon, so I wouldn't be surprised to see others like Raptordramon, Lunamon, Monodramon, and maybe BanchoStingmon. As mentioned before, I could also see them add in Digimon from Next 0rder and the 20th anniversary V-Pet, so I wouldn't be surprised to see the new Omegamons, the Zubamon line, and maybe some like Shoutmon, Gumdramon, BanchoMamemon, Aegisdramon, and Dracomon.

I'm personally hoping they'll add back in the Apollomon line and the rest of the Four Great Dragons since I missed their inclusions in the former game, particularly the former since I always liked using the former alongside Dianamon.
    Last edited by Bartz; 03-18-2017 at 03:38 PM.

It's happening! Sequel, Most likely all existing Digimon coming back, intriguing sounded story. Couldn't have asked for anything more. I don't even think we have to question about it being localized because it totally is after everything that has led up to it. Digimon sure has been killing it this gen with cyber sleuth, next order, that new Appmon game over seas, and now this. Not to mention 2 currently running tv series, and a card game.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Some more confirmed bits of information:
    -The game will feature a brand-new story, but will include the previous one as well for "those who haven't played it" (kind of fair since the original Cyber Sleuth was never released in Japan for PS4).
    -It will add 100 more Digimon to the roster, compared to the original Cyber Sleuth.
    -The main character will be accused of committing a crime that he/she isn't responsible of, and he/she will have to go to the Hacker World.
    -The story will use Cyber Sleuth's story as a "background", and it will likely take place simultaneously with the main story of the original game.

Source: https://www.twitter.com/bk2128

Well, that's different. There's certainly room for that, given Eden is supposed to be a worldwide thing, meaning different adventures could have happened elsewhere. It'll kinda suck to have stuff just happening suddenly because of Cyber Sleuth though. Like, halfway through the game digimon can materialize in the real world and people are just like "that's weird". Or them going back at the end and everyone's memories being wiped.

Kinda hoping that's wrong now, tbh. :P One day we'll get full pictures so things can be clear.

The magazine isn't for sale until tomorrow. As soon as it is commercially available, WtW will get clear full images shortly following newsstands opening.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Updated the news with (reasonably) better images for now.

Along with a few additional details... including Keisuke with "goggles."
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Dagomon is in the game, pretty cool
    i guess TMS will loose his shit once he saw the picture

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast