With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory Announced for Playstation 4/Vita in Japan

Add Faust on Steam Follow Faust on DeviantArt
    I'd be surprise if this isn't localized. When Cyber Sleuth was released, it was the top selling digital game in the US Vita eShop for many many weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    I'd be surprise if this isn't localized. When Cyber Sleuth was released, it was the top selling digital game in the US Vita eShop for many many weeks.
    It's a matter of when, not if, I'd say. Producer Habu has mentioned before that he'd hope they can do them simultaneously at some point, so fans can perhaps 'hope' that might happen here.

As for CS on Vita...
    Although the things it beat on Vita for those weeks wasn't much (random old games), which means we really have no idea how it actually did on Vita.

Number 1 on Vita for those weeks could mean it was an amazing seller, or it could mean it did 'alright'.

Although this is a case where, unlike NO, the versions will likely have feature parity, so a Vita version at least makes more sense than NO would. No idea if we will get that version whenever we get Hacker's Memory, but it wouldn't shock me.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I think it'd be pretty cool if we could transfer our CS 1 Digimon into CS 2 Pokemon style.
    Indeed, that would be the make or break buying point for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    I think it'd be pretty cool if we could transfer our CS 1 Digimon into CS 2 Pokemon style.
    It would be neat, but it won't bother me if it's not there. Raising a Digimon in Cyber Sleuth isn't quite as complicated as pokemon, so it won't bother me to have to raise everything from scratch again.

Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    I don't think it would even matter for me I deleted CS from my Vita to make space (I did upload my save with Cross save but I don't have the PS4 version) so I wouldn't be able to get my guys as the save data went with the game. Even if I DL my save, I wouldn't be able to get the DLC Digimon so my save would be corrupt for the PS4

I come from the net
    Oh good. About the time. More new digimons yay! Dinobeemon's attack animation will be sweet as Valkyrimon did. If Unimon returns, then what about Drimogemon?! But Jupitermon and other Olympian members better be there or Holy Beasts....

So happy my sweet baby Sangloupmon got in! Just need Astamon so hopefully my wished Gazimon-Sangloupmon-Astamon will be a thing.

Also, I wonder if this game will show what happened to the other people in the chatroom from the beginning of Cyber Sleuth. Mr Navit did say he would hack them or something so maybe they got digimon too

Ain't got no mojo... Chocobunnymon's Avatar
    Anyone else think the protag looks like a young suedo? Look at his eyes.

I can see it. Maybe they're related? It'd be funny if it's still the same group of people getting involved again and again.

My hope would be a story set a couple years later, so we could see an older CS protag still working with Kyoko, bein' all serious, maybe with a coat.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    definitive Hyped, i hope it comes to Vita though i think the chances are slim considering NO, however i would buy it anyway lol
    iīm also pumped for +100 digimon added to the roster of CS, the screenshot didnīt reveal anything big, aside from possible GranDracmon, but there is potential.
    most likely we gonna get all the missing stuff from Linkz and NO, anyone got the numbers of which of those arenīt in CS?
    Digimon Split Timeline Theory
    http://i.imgur.com/aXSNbBj.png
    Digimon All Evolution Trees
    http://imgur.com/a/osxRA

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast