With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Digimon Partner: Birthday Scenario Game

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    An Intelligent Otamamon. Nice I'm into Intelligent Digimon. I cannot imagine Otamamon following an evo path but this one:

Follow Raiden On Twitter Visit Raiden's Youtube Channel Add Raiden on DeviantArt
    I got a cowardly Gaomon. ...That sounds like such a cute combo. XD Even better if he's still voiced by Kazuya Nakai.
    "Everything is idiocy if you choose to look at it in the proper light." - Belgarath, The Belgariad book 1

lurk lurkedy lurk kaboom

"Doing the deeds of evil men makes you evil. 'Duty' is not an excuse. Not to your god, or anyone else's." - unknown RPG Maker game

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Tsundere Terriermon? Never really considered that path, given that I was always so much infatuated with Keramon. But I suppose that Terriermon is enough like a puppy dog that I'll enjoy having him/her around. Tsundere personality tho

I got Stoic Renamon.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Sounds like Ruki's partner.

Tsundere Hawkmon, cool?

Ain't got no mojo... YagamiMeruto's Avatar
    The Digital World which can be accessed through my mind
    Sarcastic Gomamon. Well, sarcasm is one of my primary weapons in a harsh argument. And Jyou/Gomamon duo is my favorite but after Taichi and Koushiro.

Perverted Gaomon. Yeah, sounds like me...

Junior Commander IamTheSovereign's Avatar
    I have a lazy Floramon ^^

I can so imagine all in this line being lazy little gluttons ^//^
    "Evil can confuse you when you're staring at it straight in the face. You can hope the face of evil will change, but it won't unless you force it to change."

If you enjoy(ed) my story, check this out! It's the various Digimon I've created for the entire series: ---> https://withthewill.net/threads/1844...906#post325906

Ain't got no mojo... kingofgames's Avatar
    Gloomy Crabmon... GG no RE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast