With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon- New Digimon in the 20th Anniversary V-Pet

BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon- New Digimon in the 20th Anniversary V-Pet

We don't often post about random new Digimon in the news section (except when they are relevant to other news) due to just how often new Digimon tend to pop up, but these two aren't quite your average Digimon.

We have info on new Digimon for the 20th Anniversary V-Pet that will likely get a lot of people talking.

First up is BlitzGreymon.
    His level is Ultimate, his type is Cyborg, and his attribute is Virus.
    A subspecies of WarGreymon, it is an Ultimate form for Greymon-type Digimon, endowed with electricity-producing heavy weapons.

Attacks:
    It can inflict damage using electricity against regular enemy troops, but against strong bulky foes, it uses both arms to pierce the foe with Plasma Stake, pouring in electricity, destroying them from within. [Plasma Stake]
    The Thunder Vernier (thrusters) on its back can rotate forward to shoot thunder, but when reversed it can utilize its emissions to increase its propulsive power. [Thunder Vernier]
    It releases plasma particles into its surroundings, using them to erect a barrier. [Elec Guard]

Then we have CresGarurumon.
    His level is Ultimate, his type is Beast Knight, and his attribute is Data.
    A final form of Garurumon. Just like Z'dGarurumon, it is a unique subspecies of MetalGarurumon.

Attacks:
    Its body is coated with Gold Chrome Digizoit armor that can deflect physical attacks, and its specialty is deftly wielding the Yellow Beast Crescent Moon Blade. [Gold Beast Scimitar/Kijuuengetsutou]
    It can spin its whole body, slicing with all of its sharp edges to assault its enemies using the Beast Wolf Great Rotation attack. [Beast Wolf Great Rotation/Juuroudaikaiten]
    It is capable of molding its Kijuu Engetsutou into countless forms using ice, which it then uses to swing towards the enemy. [Fierce Ice Moon Fang/Geki Hyougetsuga]

I believe these are the first 'new' Digimon we know of for the 20th Anniversary V-Pets that aren't from Zubamon's line.

We're aware this is being discussed elsewhere on the forum, we chose to wait to post it as news until we had reasonably good translations of the details, and new Digimon like this certainly deserve a news thread for discussion.

We expect to find out more new Digimon from the 20th V-Pet next week.

Thanks to Ukyou for the translations and TMS for some additional details.

Update- Tweaked some translated details based on info from garm.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Nice!

It was to be expected, more additions to the Agumon and Gabumon line. But since these are different and cool enough that I'll give it a pass.

I remember glibly saying that we needed a new Greymon Ultimate now that a new season of anime is out. Mostly because I like seeing all the Greymon from each season lined up next to each other. I didn't expect it to actually happen. But I'm honestly really happy with this new all-red thunder-element model! (There's got to be a Gundam joke in there somewhere...)

If he shows up in Tri, can we add him to the WtW banner?
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Follow Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Just a few tweaks to the profiles if you don't mind! :>

[Elec Guard] It releases plasma particles into its surroundings, using them to erect a barrier.
    [Fierce Ice Moon Fang/Geki Hyougetsuga] - It is capable of molding its Kijuu Engetsutou into countless forms using ice, which it then uses to swing towards the enemy.

I really like Blitzgreymon (I feel like drawing fanart right now haha), though it looks like it would've been related to Chaosdramon or something.
    Cresgarurumon really reminds me of a friend's fan Garurumon variant drawn way long ago, aside from the gold colour scheme :x

I'm a Maniac
    kid of bored of yet another Greymon\Garurumon. That said... they are the component for Alter-B, arent they?

BlitzGreymon reminds me a little of ChaosDramon and ShineGreymon Burst Mode.
    CresGarurumon I'd pair with JagerDorurumon.

Both would fit with the XrosWars mons

Actually, now that you mention it, Shoutmon and Dorulumon would look good evolving into Blitz and Cres here.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I agree with sirtao. The addition of this 2 new digimon makes me hope for the inclusion of the Alter-B.

Alter-B's profile in Next Order apparently mentions he's an Omegamon Alter-S which evolved with Black Digitron, so because of the resemblance I would theorize Blitz and Cres become Alter-S. Also, I hope Blitz's armor is Red Chrome Digizoit.

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    I remember glibly saying that we needed a new Greymon Ultimate now that a new season of anime is out. Mostly because I like seeing all the Greymon from each season lined up next to each other.
    I'm... quite disappointed that the new Greymon isn't an Appmon. I'm glad that we get a new Garurumon though, since ShineGreymon, DeckerGreymon, and ZekeGreymon have no Garurumon counterpart. Also, I think CresGarurumon looks more like ZekeGreymon's counterpart due to the gold color.
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    To me, BlitzGreymon looks like someone decided it was a good idea to Jogress ShineGreymon Burst Mode and SaintGargomon. Also, is it just me, or does CresGarurumon remind anyone else of MirageGaogamon?

Although, jokes apart, it would be awesome to see them animated maybe in Digimon Adventure Quattro or in a crossover arc in a Tamers sequel story.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast