With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Appmon Key Art and Casting Information, Update- Cast Comments!

Follow Tetra Seleno On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Ha. Offmon is hilarious and cute. ...I sort of hope Onmon shows up too. Maybe as his Applinker. ...What were they in the game?
    Offmon's AppLink partner in the game is Hackmon, actually; Onmon's is Gatchmon. I'm kind of interested if Yuujin will be able to Super Appliarise right off the bat or if there will be an episode where Hackmon is kidnapped or mind controlled or coerced into fusing with Offmon at first.
    Check out my Digimon blog for more Digimon-related analysis and commentary.

Yoojin's VA said he's happy that his characther "will be able to fight along with the others from now on".
    After episode 1 I thought they would reveal Yoojin as an enemy, but he might end up joining the group as an ally right away..?
    I'm confused...

But I'm super excited to see Offmon in action, he's really cool.

Follow amozu16 On Twitter Add amozu16 on Facebook Add amozu16 on Google+ Visit amozu16's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetra Seleno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Ha. Offmon is hilarious and cute. ...I sort of hope Onmon shows up too. Maybe as his Applinker. ...What were they in the game?
    Offmon's AppLink partner in the game is Hackmon, actually; Onmon's is Gatchmon. I'm kind of interested if Yuujin will be able to Super Appliarise right off the bat or if there will be an episode where Hackmon is kidnapped or mind controlled or coerced into fusing with Offmon at first.
    Really confused as to why Yuujin doesn't have Onmon then. Offmon would make more sense for someone like Hajime, but OK

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Guys they’re not going to stick dogmatically to the lines in the game.

But they have been thus far. In 3DS game, the cards, the applidrive, and in the show thus far, everything has followed the same AppGattai rules. There's no indication yet that they are going to break them. It's reasonable to think we can extrapolate from the games for now.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetra Seleno View Post

Thank you. That helps. I didn't get to play the game.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    It's reasonable to think we can extrapolate from the games for now.
    ‘For now’ is the key word. We’re near the end of that rope.

Whether they use hackmon for offmon's evo or not, I do hope they actually show us who this offmon fused with to reach super instead of just using chou-appliarise straight away.

Besides the opening and that really quick scene just before we first saw Raidramon, Proteccmon has been given absolutely zero love. Fair enough using chou-appliarise going forward but at least show us the fusion for the very first appearance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12