With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: any fan of german dub of digimon

any fan of german dub of digimon

so i uk resistance since birth but i have german family and even manged to watch german tv in uk while i was growing u. i been wanting know if there any other fans of the german dub. also do we know if the orginal german cast and singer returnign to german tri dub.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    well i am from germany and grew up with it, best version in my own eyes
    good voice acting and non of those thrown in jokes like the english dub, sticking closer to the japanese translation.
    aswell as the japanese songs with the german singer makes it pretty much perfect.

Follow Tero on DeviantArt
    I like the songs.

Years ago I used to be able to find episodes of the German dub on Youtube, and although I didn't speak German I found it very enjoyable, it was very similar to the Mexican dub in terms of leaving everything in tact from the original Japanese version. Before I could watch episodes of Digimon Savers in English, I'd watch them in German and Japanese. I liked the fact that they translated the insert songs into German, rather then leave them in Japanese like the Mexican dub did.

Follow Alexesx3 On Twitter Follow Alexesx3 on DeviantArt Visit Alexesx3's Youtube Channel
    I'm also from germany and yes the old german cast (except Izzy because the voice-actor is on a world-tour at the moment) is returning.
    It was a big surprise, because the voice-actor of Tai meanwhile lives in sweden. Sadly Frank Schindel (german singer) won't be returning,
    because he doesn't make anime music anymore. But there will be a new german intro song by Carsten Schmelzer.
    Next month we're getting the first tri movie in german cinemas.
    I'm so excited to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexesx3 View Post
    I'm also from Germany and yes the old german cast (except Izzy because the voice-actor is on a world tour at the moment) is returning.
    It was a big surprise because the voice-actor of Tai meanwhile lives in Sweden. Sadly Frank Schindel (german singer) won't be returning,
    because he doesn't make anime music anymore. But there will be a new german intro song by Carsten Schmelzer.
    Next month we're getting the first tri movie in german cinemas.
    I'm so excited to see it!
    also to know that as I said I'm 1/4 german but my late nan who I called omi that's how I was able to watch the german free sat in the uk. it nice to hear they coming back it might be the closest thing I get to full original dub cast back even if izzy a not retunring. but I hope tri version of butterfly or whatever the german title was. is still good.

Well, I've been helping the German Digimon Wiki in the removal of fake information, if that counts. Sadly, most of their past admins were the cause of those problems. I have watched a decent portion of the series, though.

(BTW, don't suppose anyone has anything valid information on the dub name of Daemon, if there's ever been anything text-based to use? There's been quite the debate on the wiki with some questionable "sources" being given.)

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhikan634 View Post
    Well, I've been helping the German Digimon Wiki in the removal of fake information, if that counts. Sadly, most of their past admins were the cause of those problems. I have watched a decent portion of the series, though.

(BTW, don't suppose anyone has anything valid information on the dub name of Daemon, if there's ever been anything text-based to use? There's been quite the debate on the wiki with some questionable "sources" being given.)
    here you go, a screenshot