With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Digimon things available in your country

Digimon things available in your country

What things relating to the Digimon are or have been in your country?

My country is quite poor. Usually, what you find is more a holdover from the days when the Digimon broadcasted. Usually it's offered at bazaars designed for kid things. often Digimon is labeled as Pokémon. However, the popularity reached us last PS4 games, too. Most are plushies from the first series, cards, sheets on the bed or overall clothing. Most things is unavailable, some are even unknown as V-pets or older Digimon games.

Usually, what you find is more a holdover from the days when the Digimon broadcasted.
    This happened to me and I live in rural part of Canada. It was a huge surprise. I have to dig up pictures, but I think I posted about it here too a long time ago. I'll try to find it later.

I remember Australia got their own exclusive version of the Vpet which is pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisana Minamoto View Post
    Usually, what you find is more a holdover from the days when the Digimon broadcasted.
    Same. The only merchandise I could find in my house was these...

Aside from that, I had a Greymon and a Tentomon plushie. As well as Daisuke's D3 and Takato's D-Power Digivices. Also I had a bunch of the TCG though I never could get the hang of the rules. The card I remember most would probably be HerculesKabuterimon, and as a kid I would think "This is awesome! Why didn't this appear in the show?"

remeber in uk we had were able to get pencil toper from cearal when it was big

unfortunately we don't get anything free in cereals nowadays

Follow wolvesstrife on DeviantArt
    here in new zealand we don't anything except when the cons rolled in after Digimon Tri got really popular
    even then it was only one stand actually selling digimon stuff, and it was all plushies :v
    on the bright side, i have these in my home because of it!

also i don't have it anymore, but i remember when i was a kid and adventure 01 was the big thing I had this digimon magazine?
    i mainly remember it because it showed you how to make a paper mache numemon piggy bank (yes seriously)
    i have no clue what else was in that magazine though, i just remember staring at the numemon like 'why would anyone want to make this????'
    Y A I N ' T

Quote Originally Posted by wolvesstrife View Post
    here in new zealand we don't anything except when the cons rolled in after Digimon Tri got really popular
    even then it was only one stand actually selling digimon stuff, and it was all plushies :v
    on the bright side, i have these in my home because of it!

also i don't have it anymore, but i remember when i was a kid and adventure 01 was the big thing I had this digimon magazine?
    i mainly remember it because it showed you how to make a paper mache numemon piggy bank (yes seriously)
    i have no clue what else was in that magazine though, i just remember staring at the numemon like 'why would anyone want to make this????'
    My small collection of stuffed animals. Some got it, too. I have as much of the imports from Japan.
    Image Thumbnail