With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Ophanimon Rant *Spoilers*

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel

Ophanimon Rant *Spoilers*

Ok I can't stand this, but screw the writers of tri for including anything Ophanimon related in digimon tri whether it's the regular or the falldown mode, I wanted Holydramon cause it's a lot better than the fanservice Ophanimon and besides it's been promoted in the 15th anniversary digivice and the Digimon Adventure tri card set so what the fuck Toei ???

Seriously my hype for Symbiois is lower than the rest just cause Ophanimon Falldown Mode is on the poster. I would be ok if Holydramon appears after that but if it's the regular Ophanimon I'm losing a lot of respect for tri
    Last edited by C-MC; 03-10-2017 at 02:07 PM.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Chill out.

Beyond what's on the poster we literally know nothing about Symbiosis. Just because Holydramon's not on the poster doesn't mean it's not going to be in Tri period. Based on the merchandise I don't believe Holydramon is going to be skipped over entirely.

Besides, Agumon has effectively been through three Perfect forms over the course of the Adventure series, if you count the Vaccine and Virus versions of MetalGreymon as different Digimon. Is Ophanimon being an additional Mega for Tailmon really much different from that?

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Seconding wildwing and I would add that, while the anime tends to simplify things by giving each Digimon linear paths, Digivolution is not a linear process. A single Digimon can go down multiple parts based on how it's raised.

By all accounts, it's entirely possible that both Gomamon and Gatomon each have two Mega Level stages since Plesiomon was a thing for years, even appearing in the newest Digimon Rumble game as Gomamon's Mega (bare in mind that Digivolution stages in Rumble are based on anime canon).
    Last edited by Chimera-gui; 08-03-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Is the movie really ruined just because one Mega Digivolution wasn't the one you wanted?

Why do you dislike Ophanimon anyway?

Add C-MC on Facebook Add C-MC on Google+ Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    Is the movie really ruined just because one Mega Digivolution wasn't the one you wanted?

Why do you dislike Ophanimon anyway?
    I just don't like the design and the fact that it's another angel digimon a Seraphimon carbon copy lol

I'm going digital
    In my opinion, I think Holydramon will appear in Tri (and maybe Ofanimom too).

All the merchandise related to Tri treats Holydramon as the mega evolution of Tailmon, so it would weird if she doesn't appear.

That said, since Holydramon don't appear in a poster, I do not expect a big appearance (Holydramon will probably receive the same treatment as Seraphimon).

Visit Muur's Xbox Live Profile
    If both are in it, then they're just doing it to appease both sets.

Unless of course people demand the not evil Ophanimon.

They advertised Holydramon so much. They better deliver. SMH..

As others have said, it's possible that falldown mode will be her "dark" evolution and Holydramon will appear after. There's no dark variant of Holydramon after all.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusRose View Post
    As others have said, it's possible that falldown mode will be her "dark" evolution and Holydramon will appear after. There's no dark variant of Holydramon after all.
    Not yet anyway. 🙄😈

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast