With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2734353637

Thread: Ophanimon Rant *Spoilers*

Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel Add Solomon on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Libra View Post
    But don't you think DHT is still more worthy of being considered as canon than a game? It was an adventure revolving around 02 cast and though not consistent with the series, used the norms of that show in some ways. How can a game be a more strong piece of evidence than a closely related movie?
    When did I say anything about one evidence being stronger?
    So sure, more worthy.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    But don't you think DHT is still more worthy of being considered as canon than a game? It was an adventure revolving around 02 cast and though not consistent with the series, used the norms of that show in some ways. How can a game be a more strong piece of evidence than a closely related movie?
    When did I say anything about one evidence being stronger?
    So sure, more worthy.
    I was mentioning you questioning DHT in your post while referencing that game for an example of Gommamon and Armadimon's megas. Frankly, I don't care about the canon debate at all. I enjoy digimon no matter what so I would like tri. regardless of Tailmon's mega, but as I always liked Holydramon's design more than Ophanimon, I'm glad they used her in tri. a bit selfish though lol.

Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel Add Solomon on DeviantArt
    I was mentioning you questioning DHT in your post while referencing that game for an example of Gommamon and Armadimon's megas. Frankly, I don't care about the canon debate at all. I enjoy digimon no matter what so I would like tri. regardless of Tailmon's mega, but as I always liked Holydramon's design more than Ophanimon, I'm glad they used her in tri. a bit selfish though lol.
    Very well. Don't rub it in.

I'm going digital
    It's true that Hurricane Touchdown is more worthy of being considered than a videogame. After all, the anime and Hurricane Touchdown are produced by Toei.

That said, there are contradictions of Hurricane Touchdown with Tri. In Hurricane Touchdown, a digimon reborn after dying in the Real World

PS: Ironically, this digimon hasn't reborn in the CD Drama the Door into Summer.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Very well. Don't rub it in.
    Weird response actually.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    It's true that Hurricane Touchdown is more worthy of being considered than a videogame. After all, the anime and Hurricane Touchdown are produced by Toei.

That said, there are contradictions of Hurricane Touchdown with Tri. In Hurricane Touchdown, a digimon reborn after dying in the Real World

PS: Ironically, this digimon hasn't reborn in the CD Drama the Door into Summer.
    More like he died in the alternate universe thing they were in lol

I'm going digital
    A thought I had is what if gatomon sacrifices her holy ring power to purify meicoomons.

In one aspect homeostasis does say a sacrifice needs to be made and it's just to keep hope alive that ophanimons gatomons true form

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2734353637