With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: How about 02 Tri series next?

I still doubt that a "02 tri." series will ever happen in any shape or form. But you know what? I'm almost always open anyway.

It's not... unreasonable to expect Toei is doing something with 02 in the future, because that would more or less be the only way they could acquit themselves of their terrible handling of the matter in tri.

Now, that's not to say they are going to do something. That would be to presume too much of the creative talent and the corporate heads that control them.

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    I still doubt that a "02 tri." series will ever happen in any shape or form. But you know what? I'm almost always open anyway.
    I doubt it too, because I think a lot of the Tri marketing was nostalgia, which I think a lot of casual viewers will have fulfilled by the end of it.

But a big factor in any continuation of the Adventure story will be mostly dependent on the financial success of Tri. If Tri makes enough money, then they'll probably consider doing more. If it doesn't, then Tri will be the end of it, because the money isn't there.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567