With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digimon Adventure Premiered 18 Years Ago! And a Message from Volcano Ota

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    While not mentioned in the news... while his name isn't generally one of the ones mentioned when people bring up Akiyoshi Hongo (who obviously doesn't exist, at least as a a single person.)

Ota, as the project director for the original V-Pets, would certainly be one of the people who arguably could be 'thought of' as Akiyoshi Hongo.
    yeah, Ota was one of the father founders of the whole digimon franchise. He was also the one who brought up the D-1 Granprix for digimon vpet tournament. I still remember that the pendulum v-pet derived from hid thought about one of kickboxing fighting style

Happy 18th anniversary Digimon Adventure! Hoping for more awesome years to come! ^^
    The movie looks awesome too, and explains a lot to what happened in the show.

I come from the net
    Wow. 18 years. Things sure has changed. ...2019 sure is going to be a good year,

Add Shadious on Google+ Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    18 years--- Quite a roller coaster of an Adventure, ne? And here we are, now in a another journey with Taichi and the gang in their teenage years in Tri.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12