With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Bootleg Digimon Game on Android

Bootleg Digimon Game on Android

I see quite a few people playing this Digimon Bootleg Game. Its quite obvious that its a bootleg so will Bandai copyright. I mean i am pretty sure the people who made the bootleg did not get Bandai's permission. If the bootleg game does get popular i hope Bandai understand how much we fans want a good Digimon Android Game

There is an Android game, whether any given person likes it or not is a different matter.

Random junky bootlegs are... meh.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

will bandai get rid of the bootleg game. Or can they not

Quote Originally Posted by NeoZero101 View Post
    will bandai get rid of the bootleg game. Or can they not
    I would assume they will try and kick it off once they are aware of it and can fill out the proper paperwork.

Sometimes there are delays, but I expect they will (it's probably purely a case of Bandai legal figuring out 'which' Bandai should do it.)

Other times companies try and just ignore it, but who knows.

Being that we aren't going to discuss a currently released bootleg game though, locking this thread.

Also removed the name of the title.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.