With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Taichi and Greymon Megahouse GEM Figure Images, Info, and Pre-Orders Open

Taichi and Greymon Megahouse GEM Figure Images, Info, and Pre-Orders Open

A lot of people have been looking forward to release info on this...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Megahouse GEM Taichi and Greymon figure!

This very big and nice looking figure of Taichi and Greymon is the newest Megahouse GEM Digimon release, and is the biggest (solid) figure they've done for Digimon so far.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This is a figure so big you'll want to pick it up with both hands!

It's just a touch shorter than 10 inches tall.

Pre-orders are open now at Premium Bandai for a wallet punching 10,800 yen. They expect to ship in July.

Update- Updated the text just above since pre-orders are open. Also a small but very significant bit of news for many people, Crunchyroll has their pre-orders open.

Some more pictures that show off the fantastic design and paint-scheme.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

We expect this to be carried at Right Stuf and Crunchyroll (and various other stores outside of Japan) like previous GEM Digimon figures, but if you want to be a bit paranoid and nab one... (Update- Added the Crunchyroll pre-order link here also.)

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get this figure sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
    From Japan
    Rider Proxy
    Nippon-Yasan
    Japan Hero

The Bandai Premium store has also chosen to affiliate themselves/recommend three potential shops to be used as intermediaries for non-Japanese buyers:
    Buyee
    From Japan (this From japan link shows various items that they waive commission fees for.)
    Samurai Buyer

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the links to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The link embedded in the news article for the product items are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Previous news about this figure can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Oh my god I didn't expect it to be this huge even though we saw prototype pictures.

>We expect this to be carried at Right Stuf and Crunchyroll like previous GEM Digimon figures, but if you want to be a bit paranoid and nab one...

It might be worth noting that it gets released from Japanese intermediate sites way before American distributors.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    It might be worth noting that it gets released from Japanese intermediate sites way before American distributors.
    Tweaked the wording slightly, but in general, that's up to people to figure out on their own if they want to try and get it early.

Not to mention we 'do' mention intermediate storefronts lower in the post.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

That Greymon is huge! That's crazy. I can't believe how big it is. And it's only $100? I mean that's about $20 more than the usual character and Digimon combination isn't it?

I come from the net viperzerof-2's Avatar
    I'm a bit stunned, 100 really isn't bad and that is a NICE figure. so tempting....

Ain't got no mojo...
    I was expecting that price to have another 0.

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon's Xbox Live Profile
    I have never preordered anything faster in my life.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"
    Currently raising: Nothing

Current Digivice completion: English D3 v2 (Map 4)
    Next: EU D-Power v2, EU D-Power v1, English D-tector v1, English D-Tector v3
    Currently learning and playing: Digimon Anode Tamer.

My Digimon Podcast

News has been updated with Crunchyroll's pre-order link!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Looks like From Japan hit their order limit already.

Taichi and Greymon wanted to remind people...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Pre-orders close on 4/10 at 11pm, so get those orders in (at least in Japan... we aren't sure when orders close in the USA at the various stores taking orders, if you are paranoid get your orders in.)

TRSI and Crunchyroll links for those who want to nab orders.