With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 1 US Blu-ray/DVD Trailer and Extras, More tri. Releases in 2017

I'm impressed that they didn't redo the score for the film. I'll definitely be buying this and it will be great to watch it in it's film format as opposed to the episodic format so perhaps it will flow better. I'm still disappointed at some of the recasts in the dub but it's to be expected.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Welp, like some of the others said, I'm gonna have to get used to Matt's new VA xDD So jarring against the familiar tones of Tai, Agumon and a few others lol. Ah well, this should be very enjoyable regardless!

dub fixed few issue I had with japanese dub. i mean japanese new broadcast made it out like Digimon never showed up in the real world before. but in the English dub they fixed that by saying like the monster that showed u before or something like that. that just in shout factory trailer

Interesting that the special features don't list the creditless opening and endings, hopefully they are included in the release too.

Updated the news with info on an exclusive lithograph if you pre-order directly from Shout.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add ShindoW on Facebook Follow ShindoW on DeviantArt Visit ShindoW's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by DoruAlphamon View Post
    Welp, like some of the others said, I'm gonna have to get used to Matt's new VA xDD So jarring against the familiar tones of Tai, Agumon and a few others lol. Ah well, this should be very enjoyable regardless!
    Yeah, this is what killed the dub for me. I hate it.

At least it has the Japanese w/subs option.
    Check here for latest Yamato/Gabumon news and merchandise!

Well, the voice is "technically familiar" to me. Admittedly, it's different, but it "works".

Edit: Target has a listing, apparently. No promo stuff, but a thing to know.
    Last edited by AmEv7Fam; 03-08-2017 at 11:45 PM.

It isn't necessary to bring up every store that will be stocking it. Shout distributes their disks through all the normal methods.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by ShindoW View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoruAlphamon View Post
    Yeah, this is what killed the dub for me. I hate it.

At least it has the Japanese w/subs option.

not the fact that vic voicng matt it has not killed the dub for me but the dub fixed issued i had with the japanese dub script and i think dub fixed them.

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Follow Rika24 on DeviantArt Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Updated the news with info on an exclusive lithograph if you pre-order directly from Shout.
    I wonder if it's worth it to cancel my Amazon preorder... I love the cover art but posters tend to not last long on my walls (tapes tears, sweaty walls, etc...)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast