With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Should there be a Part 5: Symbiosis speculation thread yet?

  1. #1
    Junior Commander Solomon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    343
    Add Solomon on Discord Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel Add Solomon on DeviantArt Add Solomon on Google+

    Should there be a Part 5: Symbiosis speculation thread yet?

    Just a curious question. If there aren't exactly any immediate plans for such yet, then that's fine, I'm very patient.

  2. #2
    I believe that's what the tri. theories thread would be used for.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  3. #3
    I am Justice Vande's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    England - Sheffield
    Posts
    16,743
    Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Just a curious question. If there aren't exactly any immediate plans for such yet, then that's fine, I'm very patient.
    You had this answered by a staff member when you posted it before in the current thread.

  4. #4
    Junior Commander Solomon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    343
    Add Solomon on Discord Visit Solomon's Youtube Channel Add Solomon on DeviantArt Add Solomon on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    I believe that's what the tri. theories thread would be used for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    You had this answered by a staff member when you posted it before in the current thread.
    Right then. That's fine then mates. Sorry if I bothered you folks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •