With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon story ideas and themes you are sick off, and ones you would like to see

Quote Originally Posted by DigiAmy View Post
    Yeah that really sucks. Some people say that adding too much Digimon in a video game would be hard to program, but it would be so much cooler to have a variety of Digimon one could obtain through evolution.

I really wanted N0 but I don't have a PS4, and most of the evolutions are recolors. They're okay on their own but it'd be nice to see a new species of Digimon rather than three of the same kind out of 4 or 5 evolution possibilities.
    How is it hard to program? They should include all Digimon from CS (since the next story game likely will have similar mechanics to it), all Digimon from NO and add another 150-200 Digimon on top of that. Also, since the next story game will probably only be on PS4, it means they don't have to waste time porting, upgrading graphics ect...

The extra 150-200 Digimon should be:
    The rest of the Olympus 12 (including Dianamon and Appolomon's evolution lines)
    20-30 more armor evolutions (3 really isn't enough...)
    Ancients (Give them the same moves as Lost Evolution, so it's less programming)
    Devas
    All main protagonist's Digimon (excluding all of the Shoutmon Xros')
    A few more X-Digimon lines (Such as Ryudamon and FunBeemon lines)
    Various Digimon, from Digimon Story games, that weren't in CS

Creating 150-200 new 3D models, plus animating them all, would take a lot of work and money that Digimon unfortunately isn't big enough to afford. A game containing that many Digimon would be a dream come true, but it'll probably stay just a dream for a long time.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Exactly. The line about saving effort by giving the Warrior Ten Digimon the same attacks in a PS4 game as they had in a DS game is the height of absurdity.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net Master-Element's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Creating 150-200 new 3D models, plus animating them all, would take a lot of work and money that Digimon unfortunately isn't big enough to afford. A game containing that many Digimon would be a dream come true, but it'll probably stay just a dream for a long time.
    I should really check the current count of digimon I have planned for my game, but I have all of the Olympians and warrior ten planned.
    Anyway I like the idea of fan based group of digimon, I have always wanted to see a group of knights that are representives of the will of common digimon, like a group of representives. I was thinking their could be a knight for each of the species types introduced in Digimon story. So of course one of the knights would be Mirage gaogamon, given he is a beast knight. Now we just need a Dragon, Bird, Plant, Insect, Holy, Dark, Aquain, Machine, and Mutant Knights.
    Maybe a Rose Knightmon, Brave Stingmon, Sir Starmon, or better yet Morning Starmon lol.
    I also want to see a group of evil knights, we have Chaos Dukemon, and Dark Knightmon, which are Dark Knight digimon. I think Omegamon Alter B would be an good edition to that
    I'm the sprite artist formerly known as Digi-Brigade

Dragons, Knights, and Lions are everywhere! Where's my "Four Legendary Hounds" group? I've been wanting some Canine focused groups in a Monster collecting game since Pokémon disappointed me by claiming Raikou, Entei, and Suikou were dogs.

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Master-Element View Post
    Anyway I like the idea of fan based group of digimon, I have always wanted to see a group of knights that are representives of the will of common digimon, like a group of representives. I was thinking their could be a knight for each of the species types introduced in Digimon story. So of course one of the knights would be Mirage gaogamon, given he is a beast knight. Now we just need a Dragon, Bird, Plant, Insect, Holy, Dark, Aquain, Machine, and Mutant Knights.
    I would choose Magnamon for Dragon, Beowulfmon for Holy (well, his element is Light, after all), SuperDarkKnightmon for Dark, and Poseidomon for Aquatic to represent Armor, Hybird, Xros, and Appmon.
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Seems to me that the obvious choice for a dragon knight would be KaiserGreymon, which is the only Digimon with the Dragon Warrior type.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

It's a totally minor thing, but I really like the idea of important Digimon having their own nicknames to distinguish them. Like Reigitize's Veevee and Next Order's Yukimura.

A small thing, but I wish they'd carry on with it and maybe use it in future anime.

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Seems to me that the obvious choice for a dragon knight would be KaiserGreymon, which is the only Digimon with the Dragon Warrior type.
    Even though they aren't "Dragon Warrior" type, Gaioumon, Wargreymon, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, Slayerdramon, and maybe VictoryGreymon are all Dragon-ey knights
    キーモン:ブラストモード
    (Kiimon Blast Mode)

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Not really, since it would take less time than making all the models for Cyber Sleuth... I don't get why people think creating more models would be such an issue. :/ Seriously, 150, in addition to the 249 in CS and the 40-ish in NO, doesn't even seem like that many more new models!

It's like you're saying making 150 more models would make Bandai bankrupt or it'd take 5 years to do or something. :/
    Last edited by Takeshi55; 03-03-2017 at 12:06 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast