With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 241

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Part 5- Symbiosis in 2017, Update- Poster & Name explanation

  1. #21
    Junior Commander clanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Age
    15
    Posts
    262
    Add clanc on Facebook
    HOLD UP

    If I recall correctly, Meicrackmon can evolve to Ophanimon too

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    HOLD UP

    If I recall correctly, Meicrackmon can evolve to Ophanimon too
    Two issues.

    The first is assuming a 'random' game evo counts. Nearly 'any' Digimon can evolve into any other, especially if a game just wants to shove them into it.

    The second is... if the info is to be believed, we clearly see what is Ofanimon/Ophanimon PLUS a Digimon that is clearly an evolved Meicoomon.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  3. #23
    I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    My prediction is that:

    One of them is the corrupted/virus form and the other is the true evolution. It'd be a nice callback to the Skullgreymon arc in Adventure. In my opinion, I'd rather have Ophanimon be the true Mega form since I prefer it to Holydramon.

    Though I guess we'll just have to wait until we see the poster to know for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by DazzleDream View Post
    Another possibility is that they may be using the reboot as a way to change her Ultimate. After-all; she was able to stay as Gatomon due to her harsh upringing: Maybe that also contributed to her Ultimate being Holydramon to some extent? So, after the reboot, Ofanimon would be the result instead.
    Either of those would be fucking clutch. Generally speaking, Iím moderately in favour of keeping Holy Dramon since it adds more diversity to the array of designs, but I do like Ophanimonís design in and of itself significantly more, and it pairs better with Seraphimon, which is a weird trend to break since their perfect forms are also paired. What I really want is for Takeru and Hikari both to have alternative ultimates for when they participate in shenanigans with the 02 cast, and Iíd like God Dramon and Holy Dramon to go there.

  4. #24
    Ain't got no mojo... Witherjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    22
    Posts
    32
    I have to be honest, I'm inclined to disbelieve the contents of this poster. Wasn't there a time in the post when a trailer/posters contents was fabricated? I would prefer Holydramon myself, so perhaps it's just wishful thinking, but either way, it'd make sense if we saw Meicoomon's ultimate along with Tailmon's evolution due to the odd connections between the two mons.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Witherjay View Post
    I have to be honest, I'm inclined to disbelieve the contents of this poster. Wasn't there a time in the post when a trailer/posters contents was fabricated? I would prefer Holydramon myself, so perhaps it's just wishful thinking, but either way, it'd make sense if we saw Meicoomon's ultimate along with Tailmon's evolution due to the odd connections between the two mons.
    Multiple Japanese users on Twitter and other places are discussing it.

    If it were solely one person, or a single 'group' discussing it'd be easy to ignore.

    In this case it's multiple single people, multiple groups, at different times.

    While it could POTENTIALLY be fake, it appears to be roughly as real as all the other real descriptions we've seen early.


    We've had people make stuff up, but it's always generally been people popping up on Tumblr, in English or Spanish, or other languages easy enough for most people to fake.


    This appears very real even though we don't have the image yet.



    Of course, I didn't add it to the news either yet, as I'm waiting for the image to do that.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  6. #26
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    19
    Thanks. I try to google what does symbiosis or its kanji 共生 means but still have no clue..was it like "togetherness" or something?

    in twitter it seems like Ophanimon is in fall down mode or meicoomon's ultimate/mega fall down mode?

  7. #27
    Junior Commander clanc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Age
    15
    Posts
    262
    Add clanc on Facebook
    GAIZ LOOK WHAT I FOUND

    Quote Originally Posted by Random 2ch dude View Post
    5章キービジュアルのオファニモンはフォールダウンモードの方だから正規進化ルートがホーリードラモンの可 能性は残ってるよ
    それはそれとしてさらに劇物つっこむのかって不安は残るが
    Which google translates to:

    Quote Originally Posted by Random 2ch dude View Post
    Chapter 5 Key Visual's Ophanimon is in falling down mode so the possibility of regular evolutionary route remains Holy Dramon
    Although it is anxious as to whether or not further deleterious substances will get in as it is
    What do you think about it?

  8. #28
    I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,920
    That would be amazing beyond my wildest dreams if true.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by clanc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Random 2ch dude View Post
    Chapter 5 Key Visual's Ophanimon is in falling down mode so the possibility of regular evolutionary route remains Holy Dramon
    Although it is anxious as to whether or not further deleterious substances will get in as it is
    What do you think about it?

    It's possible (perhaps even making more sense since there was no obvious 'villain' declared for the cover...)

    But... in regards to Ophanimon Falldown Mode's design... her Hellscythe instead of the Javelin, the design's aren't insanely different, especially when you take into account tri. redesigning characters.


    If you made Ophanimon's armor less 'sharp' that in and of itself could be mistaken as Falldown Mode (it's basically just the scythe and the full facemask as the primary changes. There are some smaller ones, but those are the primary ones.)


    Want to see the image even more now to see 'what' is actually in it.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  10. #30
    Ain't got no mojo... Witherjay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Age
    22
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Witherjay View Post
    I have to be honest, I'm inclined to disbelieve the contents of this poster. Wasn't there a time in the post when a trailer/posters contents was fabricated? I would prefer Holydramon myself, so perhaps it's just wishful thinking, but either way, it'd make sense if we saw Meicoomon's ultimate along with Tailmon's evolution due to the odd connections between the two mons.
    Multiple Japanese users on Twitter and other places are discussing it.

    If it were solely one person, or a single 'group' discussing it'd be easy to ignore.

    In this case it's multiple single people, multiple groups, at different times.

    While it could POTENTIALLY be fake, it appears to be roughly as real as all the other real descriptions we've seen early.


    We've had people make stuff up, but it's always generally been people popping up on Tumblr, in English or Spanish, or other languages easy enough for most people to fake.


    This appears very real even though we don't have the image yet.



    Of course, I didn't add it to the news either yet, as I'm waiting for the image to do that.
    Ah, likely it's true then. Well, Ophanimon is cool too XD If she is in Falldown Mode, then I am more than okay with this.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •