With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tri. Part 4 Commercials

tri. Part 4 Commercials

In the last few days before a new part of tri., Toei tends to toss up some new last minute commercials.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We've been sent one of them that has shown up in the mobile game Digimon Linkz.

You might wonder why I didn't post it up near the top like I normally do..

Because wow... spoilers spoilers spoilers...

Toei and the involved companies are tossing spoilers in everything now. Commercials, V-Jump, etc.

I don't tend to care about spoilers, but I know some of you do. Even though the spoilery footage, from what we know, is basically part of the opening of tri. Part 4, it still potentially reveals something pretty big...

Thanks to cezanne for capturing the commercial.

Further commercials will be added to this thread.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Add Shadious on Google+ Follow Shadious on DeviantArt
    Certain part of that is.... Woah.

But, still looking forward on seeing this on weekend if it also airs on CR.
    Last edited by Shadious; 02-23-2017 at 03:31 AM.
    Bored of Knife of Day?

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadious View Post
    Certain part of that is.... Woah.

But, still looking forward on seeing this on weekend if it also airs on CR.
    Yeah, about that...do we have any official word from CR on WHEN they intend to stream Soushitsu?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocifaptor View Post
    Yeah, about that...do we have any official word from CR on WHEN they intend to stream Soushitsu?
    Not as yet, I've been stalking their twitter half of the day...

They didn't reveal the info that it was gonna be on CR until later on tonight. It's still very early from the last time and they are stationed in the Pacific coast where it's noon right now.

If it's like all the other movies it will begin streaming tomorrow at 11 am.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnaAngemonn View Post
    They didn't reveal the info that it was gonna be on CR until later on tonight. It's still very early from the last time and they are stationed in the Pacific coast where it's noon right now.

If it's like all the other movies it will begin streaming tomorrow at 11 am.
    Except they've announced it at different times each time.

Part 1 they announced vaguely 9pm-ish the night before.

Part 2 they announced a contest a week ahead of time which gave us the heads up, and we had full details 2 days before streaming.

Part 3 they made that weird announcement with the wrong month a few months ahead of time, then vague posts that 'sort of' confirmed it without giving solid info in the days before it aired.

At the moment we are definitely skewing closest to the way Part 1 was announced.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    That sure is interesting. Hope CR tells us soon. It sure would be nice. Can't wait.

It's only 5 pm there. We'll get something I'm sure soon.

Red shirt
    crunchyroll.pt (brazilian / portuguese ) Twitter and facebook accounts have already confirmed they're airing part 4 tomorrow at 2pm (local Brazilian time?)

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki View Post
    crunchyroll.pt (brazilian / portuguese ) Twitter and facebook accounts have already confirmed they're airing part 4 tomorrow at 2pm (local Brazilian time?)
    can I ask what time is it in Vietnam?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast