With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Upcoming Appmon Products- New Appliarise Action Wave?, New Appmon Chips, Appmon Band

Upcoming Appmon Products- New Appliarise Action Wave?, New Appmon Chips, Appmon Band

We've found out about a handful of new Appmon products that are coming soon.

No photos yet for any of these, but we have some basic details...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Shutmon will be getting an Appliarise Action figure! This is the Ultimate grade form of Offmon from the Appmon 3DS game.

He will be released in late April for 2,000 yen. He will be numbered AA-12.

Fantastic to see a new figure announced when we only finally got pictures of the current wave recently.

We don't currently know if he's the beginning of a new wave, an add on to the current wave that ends in March, or just being released in the middle of waves (sort of like Timemon was.) With Shutmon it seems likely we can expect his counterpart, Bootmon, at some point.

He's currently up for pre-order at HLJ and AmiAmi.

It does make you wonder if Onmon and Offmon will be showing up in the anime soon though...

Appmon Chips will be continuing with Version (series) 4.0.

These will be 2,880 yen for a box of 12 in April. HLJ and AmiAmi have them for pre-order.

I know we have a few Appmon Chip collectors at WtW, who will no doubt be excited to see a new series of them coming up.

The last item is a blast from last year, early on in the life of Appmon

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Whose Appmon band is it going to be?

Well... it appears it's one we haven't seen before. It's labeled as the "Appmon Seven Code Band." So perhaps an upgraded band? Or an entirely new one? We will probably find out in the show right before the toy comes out. Unless it's just a themed toy.

Update- Images reveal it's an entirely new design Appmon band... and visually it appears to be a major upgrade, perhaps with some functions of the AppliDrive?

In the most recent V-Jump we found out the new band would be an important item.

It will cost 3,780 yen and be out in late March. AmiAmi currently is taking pre-orders.

Hopefully we get proper photos and details for these products soon (and many more announcements!)

Thanks to Alexs for the heads up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    I really want Offmon (and its evo line) to appear in the anime so bad!! Hence I need this figure!
    Last edited by Shadow Shinji; 02-21-2017 at 02:43 PM.

With that slightly-wedge-shaped head, scraggly fur, and particular leg build? I honestly thought "sergal".

I honestly don't know if that's what they were going for, but once you see it, it's hatd to not to.

I come from the net
    That is pretty cool. ...Does Onmon have a similar line? I really kind of wish they'd bring that game over. It's more like the DS games right? Sun/Moon and DS World.

Updated with images of the Seven Code Band.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    That is pretty cool. ...Does Onmon have a similar line? I really kind of wish they'd bring that game over. It's more like the DS games right? Sun/Moon and DS World.
    You can find all the art for Onmon's line on Wikimon.

I'm happy to say that the 3DS Appmon game is not all that similar to Digimon Story. It really is its own type of game. It plays somewhat similarly to a standard JRPG in terms of exploration and plot. But the battle system is pretty unique for a Digimon game. Due to Appmon being all about fusions, every part of battle revolves around using AppLinks and AppFuse to power up one active Appmon that's constantly changing and evolving every turn of battle. Which Appmon chips are available to your are randomized from your collection each battle. The closest analogy would be the Digimon Card Game honestly. But with chips instead of cards (and standard JRPG items instead of Option Cards). It also has added functionality where you can use any actual Appmon chips you own and scan them to get stuff in the game.

I come from the net
    Well that sounds like something. I just hope it comes here.