With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Images of Upcoming Ultimate Grade Appmon Action Figures

Images of Upcoming Ultimate Grade Appmon Action Figures

We found out about these late last year, but there were few images...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

With the newest Apprealize Action (or Appliarise Action if you prefer) figures in the midst of their newest wave of releases, we finally have detailed images for more than just Timemon who came out last month.

These are all Ultimate Grade Appmon, so it appears they are a bit more deluxe than previous releases.

First up is Globemon!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

A decent figure of Globemon (who was just introduced on the show) who is releasing this month for 1,800 yen

Then we have Revivemon!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Revivemon looks rather impressive to be honest. Of course, he's also more expensive at 3,000 yen in March.

Next up is Oujamon.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Oujamon looks neat, but also has a bit more of an artificial look to him, perhaps because of the lines that make up his design. He will also be released in March and cost 2,000 yen.

Last but not least is Entermon!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

I'm not sure why, but Entermon looks particularly impressive. His design works exceptionally well in toy form. He will also be released in March for 2,000 yen.

And remember, part of the fun of this line is that the figures all use joints that are compatible with eachother. So if you like Oujamon but want him to have say... Globemon's legs, you can do that.

The links above aren't affiliate links, just product links to HLJ for those who want to order them.

It's nice to see the Appmon figure line continue, and hopefully we will get announcements of more after these are finished being released.

Previous thread for these figures can be found here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Better DigiXros toys than Xros Wars got, it seems!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Better DigiXros toys than Xros Wars got, it seems!
    The Xros Wars toys were to busy trying to make sure they could combine into Xros forms as a high priority, then once they hit the point where the design plans changed (based on the character charts we saw from that one Toei behind the scenes special) the 'figure' line was cancelled because Bandai likely couldn't redesign fast enough.

Having the Appmon toys be primarily based around them just being 'action figures' that you can mix and match parts is clearly working out better, if only becuase the toys look better.

I remember putting together the MetalGreymon from Xros and pieces would just constantly fall off, sometimes only being held on by gravity. It made actually playing and/or posing a real issue.

These appear to be prioritizing the right things first.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    Is it just me, or does Globemon look like someone thought it was a good idea to cross ShineGreymon Burst Mode with Deoxys?

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    Please Toei/Nintendo make it happen.

I just ordered my Globemon. The package should, like Dogatchmon's did, reveal what his applink looks like.

These others all look awesome. But I'm disappointed that Entermon is covered in stickers. I hate stickers because I'm a perfectionist. I know earlier appmon had them, but I was hoping the higher price toys would not.

EDIT: The Globemon figure and box art are absolutely gorgeous in person, but sadly does not include an AppLink spoiler.
    Last edited by YukiGreymon; 02-25-2017 at 08:18 AM.

I come from the net
    Those are great. And they really look good as figures. ...I do remember the Xros Wars picture from BtS.

Visit Chimera-gui's Youtube Channel
    Mind posting these Xros Wars figures concept? I never hear of any of that and the only DigiXros figures I've heard of were the Japan exclusive ones unless you're talking about the DigiFuse figures that were released here.
    I'll work to see that justice will be fully served, meow~!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera-gui View Post
    Mind posting these Xros Wars figures concept? I never hear of any of that and the only DigiXros figures I've heard of were the Japan exclusive ones unless you're talking about the DigiFuse figures that were released here.
    They were not figure concepts.

They were boards showing character digixros/evos and such in a Toei studio special. We never had the best quality copies of it because it aired at an odd time, but it was clear enough that the stuff we got later did not match.

As I recall, none of the designs ended up in the show (most of them?) and around when that stuff 'should' have begun to hit in the show is right when the toys stopped.

I may be misremembering, but I want to say we also saw episode numbers, and images of which characters were going to digixros into the 'new' designs.

I come from the net
    I do remember there was going to be a Shout/MetalGrey/Dark Knight Xros. But we never got it. We did get those in the DS games but only Shout/Metal Grey or Shout/Dark Knight.