With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Third tri. Pop-Up Shop Opening Second Location and Extra Images

Third tri. Pop-Up Shop Opening Second Location and Extra Images

Well this is interesting and unexpected...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The "Digimon tri. shop Part 3" is being held February 24 thru March 15, as we knew, with it's winter theme at the Limited Base store at the Ikebukuro P'Parco.

But it has now been announced that in early March the shop will open a second location, turning the Limited Base at the Nagoya P'Parco into the tri. Shop Part 3, giving people another opportunity to get the exclusive goods.

At the moment they aren't giving an exact date, just early March.

It appears all the products from the Ikebukuro Limited Base pop-up shop will appear, along with exclusives!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The first exclusive is a card case for 2,980 yen.

The second exclusive we don't have a photo of... but...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The description makes it seem like it will be a custom color (perhaps pattern) version of this pouch from the Ikebukuro pop-up shop. It will be 1,800 yen, the same price as the pouch at the Ikebukuro shop.

The last exclusive....

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Nagoya will have the can badges, but instead of having the special Hikari/Tailmon one, it will have a special Takeru/Patamon one. These will be blind packed for 400 yen each.

Are there more items to come? Hopefully this allows fans traveling to Japan a good chance of getting some of these items.

In addition, Brujula, who helps produce many of the tri. goods that end up in the pop-up shop, have put up some more detailed images of some of the items showing up at both pop-up shops.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

First is the various shirts.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then the eco-bags with art drawn during a Tokuban.

Up next are the can badges, with the exclusive one from each location.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The keychains really do look nice.

Last up is the holy ring in it's box. They point out that you don't have to use it as a ring, that it would look nice around your neck with a silver chain.

Update- Further translated details from shin and garm- It COMES with a silver chain to wear around your neck.

The item descriptions and prices for these for these can be found in the overview of all the items in the original Ikebukuro pop-up shop.

Update- Fixed a naming error up above.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    Funny. If I bought it, I'd have wore in on a chain. ...Never have been a real ring person. Mostly because I don't have them but still.

Add clanc on Facebook
    If I propose to someone I'll use that holy ring

Updated the ring info.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Dates for the new location can be found in an updated news article.