With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: tri. Part 4 Theater Gift Images!

tri. Part 4 Theater Gift Images!

They announced the theater gifts a few weeks ago...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Now we finally have images of (most) of the theater gifts for people who see Digimon Adventure tri. Part 4 in theaters.

Like previous theater gifts, these will have limited stock and once they are gone, they're gone.

Week 1's gift will be a B6 size (5 x 7.1 inches) postcard drawn by Koji Watanabe, the chief animation director of Digimon Adventure tri.

This image (which is up above) features the kids and the Digimon in their Baby 2 stages in a mock photo.

Week 2 will be shikishi board illustrations (nice square pieces of cardboard that have drawings and illustrations on them) by Masanori Shino (Animation Character Designer) and Koji Ito (Animation Director.) There will be 2 types total given at random.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Koji Ito's is Hououmon battling Mugendramon (seemingly drawn to match up well with the Omegamon/Alphamon image of his that was given out at the recent tri. parts 1-3 screening event, and which will also be given out at the tri. parts 1-3 screenings the day before part 4 comes out.)

The Masanori Shino image is a very awesome image of Sora (colored with Copics I'd guess?)

Week 3 will be postcards drawn by character designer Atsuya Uki. There will be 2 types given at random.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

No image of these yet, just a coming soon message.

No official announcement yet of other items, but they've generally had gifts ready for additional weeks when they announce tri. will run longer than originally announced.

The prior thread about the theater gifts is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

The shippiness of this one image is insane.

Ain't got no mojo...
    agree, either foreshadowing or just fanservice (most likely just fanservice). But a blushing Tsunomon is so cute

It reminds me of the 02 one. Where once again only Sorato and Takari show some suggestions.

Ain't got no mojo... Bomaye_Chaos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnaAngemonn View Post
    It reminds me of the 02 one. Where once again only Sorato and Takari show some suggestions.
    it does, a bit.

I want that postcard, and I love all the designs.

New thread with week 3 gifts is here.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.