With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Royal Knights

Ain't got no mojo... UlforceGreymon's Avatar

The Royal Knights

I have some questions about the Royal Knights.

Firstly how was the group made i know Impaildramon PM made the group but for what purpose and who did he leave in charge. And why is he not a Royal Knight.

How did the Other royal Knight join the group. I was told that the Ulforceveedramon in the Xross Wars manga is the same one from Digimon V tamers. After beating Daemon Super ultimate Omnimon asked him to join is that true.

Also how is Alphamon the secret Royal Knight. Does he just show up when people need him.

Quote Originally Posted by UlforceGreymon View Post
    Firstly how was the group made i know Impaildramon PM made the group but for what purpose and who did he leave in charge.
    I assume they were just created to protect the world and in most cases Yggdrasil is the one in charge of them.

And why is he not a Royal Knight.
    Probably because having more than 13 would diminish the symbolism

I was told that the Ulforceveedramon in the Xross Wars manga is the same one from Digimon V tamers. After beating Daemon Super ultimate Omnimon asked him to join is that true.
    no one
    The Omegamon in V-Tamer has no connection to the royal knights. he's just Hideto's partner (for further reference note that the Omegamon Card in the V-tamer expansion set is not designated as royal knight even though most others are). We don't know how zero supposedly joined the royal knights but it's probably just a another case of the Xros Wars manga just not fitting with other continuities. I mean we see Zero transform back into Taichi's V-pet as he leaves the digital world. So I guess unless the V-pets in V-tamer work very differently than the ones in reality he probably just died of "old age" a few days later lol

...also, don't call me Igno.

What type of symbolism is there for the Royal Knights.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Could you be more specific? Every Digimon has a theme to it.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net Paruseruru mafubu's Avatar
    What type of symbolism is there for the Royal Knights.
    The 13 Royal Knights, "Saintly Horsemen" are based in part on the Arthurian legend, King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table. It first appears in in Wace's Roman de Brut, and became a heavily romanticized story in the twelfth and thirteenth centuries.

There were 13 seats at the Round Table, one reserved for the individual who would recover the Holy Grail, called the Siege Perilous. In Digimon, Alphamon is based on this. In Thomas Malory's Le Morte D'Arthur, in an account taken from the Vulgate Queste del Saint Graal, Sir Galahad, newly knighted, takes the seat in Camelot. Alphamon is the supposed leader of the Royal Knights and takes on the role of the Lord of the "Empty Seat" by never appearing and controlling the Royal Knights, so this Digimon is directly based on Sir Galahad.

Its name origins along with that of Omegamon, the two strongest of the Royal Knights, are an appellation of God in the Book of Revelation, "I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end." Both possess the Ultimate Force, "Alpha InForce" replays the battle's past and "Omega InForce" instantaneously allows Omegamon to see the future during battle. So it is impossible to violate network security in their presence.

In medieval iconography, the first Greek letter "Alpha" appears to the right of Christ's head, and the last, "Omega", to the left.

In Revelation Christ returns to earth riding on a white horse and wearing a vesture covered in His own blood (Christ was crucified on the Cross) and that of His enemies. He returns to do battle with the Anti-Christ and his armies at Armageddon at the end of time. He has a sword extending from His mouth according to the Scripture. Not a physical sword as medieval artists depicted, rather the sword of the spirit, representing the Word of God and defeats the Anti-Christ with the Word, not by stabbing or cutting.

"And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He shall tredeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God." - Revelation 19:15

Omegamon's design, that of an exalted white knight who wields a legendary dragon that becomes a sword in his left hand, a finishing blade extending from the mouth of the War Greymon-shaped head. Omegamon's mantle is red like blood. Just as the sword extending from Christ's mouth represents the Word of the Spirit, written on the Grey Sword in Digimoji is "All Delete" and the special attack of the X-evolved Omegamon, those touching the Grey Sword when it is in motion are not cut, but erased.
    Last edited by Paruseruru mafubu; 02-15-2017 at 09:25 PM.
    "Omega of Power" ALL DELETE ACTIVATE! http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps21b18232.jpg

“Guardian Deities” X-Evolution 「守護神 Shugoshin ゼヴォリューション Zevoryūshon」
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps51c69459.jpg

"I am the Alpha and the Omega" (Ἐγώ εἰμι τὸ Α καὶ τὸ Ω "Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega")
    http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...ps4ae9aec3.jpg

I found this Information about the Royal Knights is it true

in the beginning, Yggdrasil created the Digital World. It was a peaceful realm, inhabited powerful Digimon. As time passed, a virus corrupted some Digimon, and guardians were needed to protect the Digimon who couldn’t protect themselves. So Yggdrasil took a simple Digimon and transformed him into Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Yggdrasil tasked Imperialdramon Paladin mode to find Digimon worthy enough to be called Royal Knights. Over the course of many years, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode succeeded in finding thirteen Digimon with the courage and ability to become Royal Knights.

No, that's nothing canon. Probably just part of someone's fan fiction.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories

In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    I found this Information about the Royal Knights is it true
    Not one word. It's all fanfic and jibberish.

In the beginning, Yggdrasil created the Digital World.
    Yggdrasill has never been defined as the original creator of the DW, only its ruler/system administrator. The closest it's come to this is where it created a successor DW, the New Digital World.

It was a peaceful realm, inhabited powerful Digimon. As time passed, a virus corrupted some Digimon,
    This part sounds like a misremembered summary of the X-Evolution movie.

So Yggdrasil took a simple Digimon and transformed him into Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Yggdrasil tasked Imperialdramon Paladin mode to find Digimon worthy enough to be called Royal Knights. Over the course of many years, Imperialdramon Paladin Mode succeeded in finding thirteen Digimon with the courage and ability to become Royal Knights.
    While the foundation of the faction is unclear beyond 'Imperialdramon Paladin Mode did it', Yggdrasill has never been connected to him/her doing so.

then how did Digimon join the Royal Knights. It could make sense that Impaildramon PM was in charge of finding powerful Digimon to join the Royal Knights

We don't know. Probably it differed depending on what universe it was.
    MY PROJECTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast