With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Royal Knights

In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by UlforceGreymon View Post
    then how did Digimon join the Royal Knights. It could make sense that Impaildramon PM was in charge of finding powerful Digimon to join the Royal Knights
    The closest thing to that being explained anywhere (AFAIK) is that they're given the title by God (Homeostasis) for past heroism (as Zeromaru was for the V-Tamer stuff).

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    And of course, that's specifically in the universe of the Xros Wars manga. In the null canon there's been no indication given that Homeostasis even exists.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Ain't got no mojo... UlforceGreymon's Avatar
    also a quick question in the wiki it say that Impaildramon Paladin Mode is a Impaildramon Fighter Mode that has obtained this form with Omnimons data. does this mean that Impaildramon PM is not a jogress but a digimon that has gotten its form from absorbtion similar to daemon Super Ultimate

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Once again, it depends on the instance. Sometimes it's a Fusion, sometimes it's not. In Diablomon's Counterattack, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode evolved using Omegamon's energy, but didn't actually absorb or fuse with Omegamon (Agumon and Gabumon were left behind).
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Completely digital
    Add The Golux on Steam
    It absorbed the omega body, but left the arms behind.

Junior Commander
    Yggdrasil is not a creator and it didn't exist in ancient digital world IIRC. You maybe forgot there's ENIAC and Atanasoff as another predecessor of Host Computer before Yggdrasil

That doesn't apply to every canon though. Take the Xros Wars Manga, for example. The Digital World existed before humans had access to digital technology. Therefore,ENIAC and Atanasoff (assuming they exist in the Real World at all) existed after the Digital World came to be. Yggdrasil existed for presumably a long time in that canon. Considering that the Digital World had not been broken up into Zones when Bagramon fell from Heaven, it could be part of the "Ancient Digital World."

I don't like how the same few RKs are bad guys in every series. It's just annoying, especially since I really like Duftmon and it ends up feeling like I'm picking the wrong choice. :/
    Seriously, most of the RKs are dinosaurmen and the few that aren't always tend to be villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi55 View Post
    I don't like how the same few RKs are bad guys in every series. It's just annoying, especially since I really like Duftmon and it ends up feeling like I'm picking the wrong choice. :/
    Seriously, most of the RKs are dinosaurmen and the few that aren't always tend to be villains.
    In Cyber Sleuth it felt more like anime heros vs non anime heros.

The Royal Knights stuff has been going on for so long though, it's hard to believe that it started all the way back in Digimon Frontier I think? Maybe after Tri they'll switch to the Olympus 13 or something? Or maybe Zubamon will herald in a new 'mascot' group for them to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeshi55 View Post
    In Cyber Sleuth it felt more like anime heros vs non anime heros.

The Royal Knights stuff has been going on for so long though, it's hard to believe that it started all the way back in Digimon Frontier I think? Maybe after Tri they'll switch to the Olympus 13 or something? Or maybe Zubamon will herald in a new 'mascot' group for them to work with.
    How is it anime heroes vs. non-anime heroes? It's straight-up the RKs the anime heroes have vs. RKs who were villains from other series.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12