With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AppliMonsters Episode 22: Lend Me Your Power - Rei and Hackmon

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt

AppliMonsters Episode 22: Lend Me Your Power - Rei and Hackmon

Digimon Universe AppliMonsters Episode 22: Lend Me Your Power - Rei and Hackmon, The Meeting From That Day

Episode thread for Episode 22 of Digimon Universe Applimonsters

Air Time:
    Saturday 4th March - 7am (Japan)
    Friday 3rd March - 10pm (UK)
    Friday 3rd March - 5pm (EST)
    Friday 3rd March - 2pm (PST)

If you are not sure of your time then please use:
    www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_JP.aspx

No spoilers past this episode and no posting before episode airs. You can discuss any 'next episode' previews if they are shown at the end of the episode.

To join the chatroom to discuss the episode as it airs and after it airs with others either click the chat link at the top of WtW or use your irc program to join.

Server- irc.rizon.net
    Room- #wtw

Update- Episode 22 is streaming freely at TV Tokyo's website for the time being at the time of this edit (11:29pm Pacific, 3/3/2017.)

Raw Japanese with no subtitles, as expected.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/appmon/

Follow ReiKatsura On Twitter
    This episode really wasn't what i expected ._.

I mean...i like the fact Rei and Hackmon were in focus today and that we got more information but the end was really...not good at all...it was boring-.-

Also...can someone tell me what the question was that Rei's applidrive asked?
    Last edited by ReiKatsura; 03-03-2017 at 02:52 PM.

I'm a Maniac
    The AppliDriver asked "Are you alone" and Rei replied "No".

Follow clanc On Twitter Add clanc on Facebook Visit clanc's Youtube Channel
    I know that they can't top what Globemon did...

But the motherfauking last 2 episodes at least tried

Wow... Appmon, why you gotta disappoint me?

The backstory stuff was great. There was a lot of world-building and plot-dumping going on here.

But literally Rei evolved to Ultimate without there even being an opponent for him to fight.

I mean, Eri and Astra can get away with having character-driven episodes for their Ultimate evolutions, but Rei? He's the anti-hero, I expect better.

Updated the first post with the streaming link since it's up.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by luluco View Post
    The AppliDriver asked "Are you alone" and Rei replied "No".
    Ah okay! Thats why the AppliDrive activated on "No" thanks^^

I really hope we get to see some action next episode. I want to see what Revivemon can.

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Wow... Appmon, why you gotta disappoint me?

The backstory stuff was great. There was a lot of world-building and plot-dumping going on here.

But literally Rei evolved to Ultimate without there even being an opponent for him to fight.

I mean, Eri and Astra can get away with having character-driven episodes for their Ultimate evolutions, but Rei? He's the anti-hero, I expect better.
    actually I was thinking the vice versa, this time it's kinda different as he gets into ultimate without having to face another random havoc like the previous 2 episodes (at least those 2 were 7 codes). But hey we haven't seen what Revivemon can do, so probably next week is what it will show off. I mean, Dezipmon is its longtime rival and now they defeated it with just Hackmon doing all the hacking. It's IMO better rather than finishing it in one episode where all they did (Oujamon and Entermon) is one hit kill. And now I guess they will slowly get rid of the usual episodic plot management, which is what I'm hoped for.

Hackmon and Rei are surely badass with those triple hackings. Is Revivemon seems way bigger than other Ultimates? Coz he really looks gigantic.

Quote Originally Posted by decaboyz View Post
    Hackmon and Rei are surely badass with those triple hackings. Is Revivemon seems way bigger than other Ultimates? Coz he really looks gigantic.
    I was happy to see his interface again. His interface is the only one except Haru's we got to see a second time

And yeah Revivemon really looks gigantic o.o But i guess thats because of its long neck with one of the two heads

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast