With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: have my doodles! (requests open)

Ain't got no mojo... Deep Saver's Avatar
    I really love your art, it's so gorgeous! WicKidmon is particular is a great design, it really captures the "look" of digimon and goats are underrated. Do you think you could draw a Gazimon trying to play a videogame (maybe it's trying to play Cyber Sleuth on the PS Vita!), but its long claws keep getting in the way?

Follow wolvesstrife on DeviantArt
    aw, thank you! i'm really happy that other people like my goat child too : D

here's your gazi!

i swear i know what a psp looks like dont judge me
    just as a warning to people, i've just started the super stressful film summative this week and so i dunno how much ill be drawing??
    because im super worried im gonna fail since im horrible at film and i have no idea why im taking an animation and film course because i hate animation and film oh god
    Last edited by wolvesstrife; 04-20-2017 at 03:30 AM.
    Y A I N ' T

It's bootiful! Good luck with your summative~

Quote Originally Posted by wolvesstrife View Post
    i swear i know what a psp looks like dont judge me
    Naw, it's just a PSP drawn in your style is all.

I doodled this for you as a little thank you present. Wickidmon is waiting for its tamer at a park, they're going to go out for dinner! The perspective ended up a little wonky and using lined paper wasn't a great idea, but I hope you like it!

If you dislike doing animation and film the why did you take the course in the first place? Just curious.
    Come read my fanfic, Digimon: Days of Ruin! (Warning: NSFW)

Follow wolvesstrife on DeviantArt
    aaa thank you for the drawing, it looks lovely! ;u;
    and most of my motivation in taking the course was to learn 3d modelling lol, though i didn't know at the time that i would end up hating film and animation >.>"""
    Y A I N ' T

Quote Originally Posted by wolvesstrife View Post
    aaa thank you for the drawing, it looks lovely! ;u;
    and most of my motivation in taking the course was to learn 3d modelling lol, though i didn't know at the time that i would end up hating film and animation >.>"""
    I know how you feel. Thought my specialty lied in math, but then it turns out my specialty actually lied in writing. XP

Admittedly continuing the minor derailment, part of the challenge I am facing is where I want my career to go. I have so many skills and interests I have developed over the years that it's hard to pick just one or find a career that allows me to use my favorite skills and interests.

Still, I am enjoying this art, and I can tell you enjoy drawing this art!

Quote Originally Posted by AmEv7Fam View Post
    Admittedly continuing the minor derailment, part of the challenge I am facing is where I want my career to go. I have so many skills and interests I have developed over the years that it's hard to pick just one or find a career that allows me to use my favorite skills and interests.

Still, I am enjoying this art, and I can tell you enjoy drawing this art!
    Well it never hurts to have more Digimon artists! <3 And if you enjoy drawing art then that's where your focus should lie.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718